Removing my case

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
I have several cases for my white iPhone 4 and decided to go naked. I constantly buy a new one and remove it the same day because I love the look and feel of the phone with nothing on it. I know I have to be super careful. Just wanted to get that off my chest. Lol.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
omg I have so many cases for my 4S that its ridiculous LOL. I just recently decided to ditch cases altogether myself, I guess about a month ago. I love using my phone so much more without a case-the only thing I do have is an anti glare screen prot on front and just a basic screen prot for the back to protect from scratches :)

Pink-a-licious 4S doin' the TapAtalk !!

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
omg I have so many cases for my 4S that its ridiculous LOL. I just recently decided to ditch cases altogether myself, I guess about a month ago. I love using my phone so much more without a case-the only thing I do have is an anti glare screen prot on front and just a basic screen prot for the back to protect from scratches :)

No more cases, Pink!? I'm gone for a few weeks and you quit cold turkey?! I can't believe it!!

On Topic: I have a few cases that I really like for my 4S. I just can't "roll naked" because my hands are too big. The phone feels too small without a case.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
No more cases, Pink!? I'm gone for a few weeks and you quit cold turkey?! I can't believe it!!

On Topic: I have a few cases that I really like for my 4S. I just can't "roll naked" because my hands are too big. The phone feels too small without a case.

indeed i did:D stashed those suckers away !!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Haha well I'm proud of you - that's a BIG step!! Hopefully I won't take another hiatus - I don't want to initiate any other life changing events haha!

HAHA!! well....while we're on the subject of life changing events. Last Friday I also upgraded(with a friend from here) from 5.0.1 to the new 6.0.1 also:eek: :D LOL! i have to say, i LOVE the new iOS6.0.1!!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Ya know Li, I've never used any of the default wps:eek:

Default wallpapers?!?!?!? I've never used those!!! :D Don't let my wallpaper folders know I scoped them out yesterday...I did find a nice 'beachy' one though!

- - - Updated - - -

HAHA!! well....while we're on the subject of life changing events. Last Friday I also upgraded(with a friend from here) from 5.0.1 to the new 6.0.1 also:eek: :D LOL! i have to say, i LOVE the new iOS6.0.1!!

We got through it like pros!! Thanks for taking the plunge with me!! ;)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Default wallpapers?!?!?!? I've never used those!!! :D Don't let my wallpaper folders know I scoped them out yesterday...I did find a nice 'beachy' one though!

- - - Updated - - -

We got through it like pros!! Thanks for taking the plunge with me!! ;)

I saw the beachy one too & I may use that soon one of the days :)

And Yw! It was like a Thelma & Louise moment, except no cliff involved:p LOL

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

Pink, where can I get some of those rear screen protectors? I've not been able to find any save for the Zagg and those are like 12 bucks for 1 front and 1 back. I don't even need the front because I LOVE my Power Support anti-glare.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Pink, where can I get some of those rear screen protectors? I've not been able to find any save for the Zagg and those are like 12 bucks for 1 front and 1 back. I don't even need the front because I LOVE my Power Support anti-glare.

I love the power support ag ones also. I sent you a PM of the details for the back ones:)

MANdroidd

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Hahahaha I totally feel you on this one. Im always taking off the case and just "caressing" my i5. Its gotten me in trouble because it looks like im playing on my phone

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I love the power support ag ones also. I sent you a PM of the details for the back ones:)

My power support rear glass protectors came in today. Loving the look of my 4S wrapped in Power Support protection. Lol

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711