iphone 5 battery extender

wormy6

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
UPDATE: SOLVED~! CHECK THIS OUT: http://mashable.com/2013/05/13/phonesuit-iphone-5-charger/

ORIGINAL POST:
Hi I am looking for something like this:
Lenmar PPUBSTA External Battery Pack For iPhone iPod 5 Volts 1500 mAh Capacity by Office Depot

Except I want it to be for the lightning connector/iphone 5. The idea here is:
1) it doesnt have cords and can be held with the iphone
2) it isnt a full case for the iphone so when separated from iphone it isnt bulky

Ideally, it would fit in a large wallet. Perhaps an extended battery shaped like a credit card?

Has anyone seen such a thing?

Last edited:

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi I am looking for something like this:
Lenmar PPUBSTA External Battery Pack For iPhone iPod 5 Volts 1500 mAh Capacity by Office Depot

Except I want it to be for the lightning connector/iphone 5. The idea here is:
1) it doesnt have cords and can be held with the iphone
2) it isnt a full case for the iphone so when separated from iphone it isnt bulky

Ideally, it would fit in a large wallet. Perhaps an extended battery shaped like a credit card?

Has anyone seen such a thing?

It’s highly unlikely that you will find anything with a lightning connector at this point... I use this one from Richard Solo... with a 30-pin lightning connector. They had a sale last fall and I picked up 5 or 6 of them for the family... works great for the price (~ $7.00 at the time).

RichardSolo 1800 with Cable - RS008

wormy6

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Thanks guys, looks like so far that I will be waiting for some new cordless battery packs to be put on the market. I did see some nice cases with built in battery pack for iphone 5, but I would really prefer to wait for a compact battery pack that is smaller than the size of a phone when not attached.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Thanks guys, looks like so far that I will be waiting for some new cordless battery packs to be put on the market. I did see some nice cases with built in battery pack for iphone 5, but I would really prefer to wait for a compact battery pack that is smaller than the size of a phone when not attached.

I also found this today on Monoprice's website. I’ve not purchased one, but have done a lot of business with Monoprice over the years (cables, adapters, tv wall mounts, etc)... they are a great company to deal with - great products at really good prices...

Anyway, this charger uses your USB cable, but packs 3000mAh into a 4-5/16 x 2-3/4 x 5/8 package...

For only $20.93 each when QTY 50+ purchased - External Battery Pack and Charger for iPad?, iPhone?, iPod?, and other USB Mobile Devices (3000mAh) - White | External Battery Pack and Charger

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I like the mophie battery pack. Just for the fact that it has a cord and its easy to use while charging.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW