Car Mount For iPhone 5

iCollin

Banned
Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi I was wandering where I could find a car mount for my iPhone 5, but my iPhone has a Otterbox on it. So I was wandering if there was a mount that could support my commuter case on my iPhone 5 while connected?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(3733516)

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm using a dock that hooks onto your air vent. It was in the GPS section of BestBuy..not really sure what it's called, but any of those universal docks should work fine.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I'm using a dock that hooks onto your air vent. It was in the GPS section of BestBuy..not really sure what it's called, but any of those universal docks should work fine.

I'm gonna have to try one of those, I'm tired of those suction cup mounts falling...

Apple4ever2011

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site

I believe it might be Bracketron brand.... I have the one that hooks into vents and swivels at bestbuy

jbonnot03

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I use a proclip. I have a Seidio case that is basically an otterbox commuter and I have also used the otterbox defender with it. The holder is actually an iPhone 4 adjustable holder.

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Been using ProClip mounts since my iP4 and it still works fine with my iP5 with a minimalistic case on it. Semi-permanent install that clips into a dash seem with a strip of adhesive to keep it solid.

Levi Israel

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
I think this mount is better because It is custom made specifically for the iPhone 5 Otterbox Defender Series case so you don't have to squeeze anything together and hope it holds. It has a secure clip on top that holds it in place. The camera is not obstructed so you could record video as you drive. Check out the link and image. Let me know what you think

Amazon.com: Car Mount for iPhone 5 OtterBox Defender Case: Cell Phones & Accessories

41l24P2izAL.jpg

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner