which material case is the most protective for iPhone 5?

reneebjb23

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Apple has released the iPhone 5 for a few days, I am preparing to upgrade my iPhone because my iPhone 4s was damaged by falls. I order to prevent the same thing happening, I decide to buy a iPhone 5 case for the newest iPhone, there are so many cases made from different materials.. I have heard one new case-EVA iPhone case that is pretty durable and protective. is that true?

TaliZorah

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
I know the LifeProof cases are pretty top-notch. Outside of that I have no idea. I just have a shell case and no screen protector.

ktez

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Any of the cases made of TPU will be better than the hard plastic cases. Otterbox and Lifeproof both make really tough cases too

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I have an Otterbox Defender it's a two piece case. There is a plastic shell that goes over the phone and then a silicone outter skin that wraps around the plastic to absorb shock. I had the same on my iPhone 4 and the thing I love about it is that it also has a plastic screen of it's own so your actual screen never gets touched. It saved me when I knocked a glass of OJ on top of the iPhone 4. The Lifeproof is the same deal they make the case water resistant as well as anything else life can throw at it. The Lifeproof case isn't out yet for the iPhone 5 but when it does come out which is supposed to be soon I'm getting one for sure. Then there is a Griffin copy of the Otterbox Defender I can't remember what it's called but IMO it is ugly but looks like it would do the job of protecting the iPhone.

Otterbox Defender
IMG_5165.JPG
IMG_5166.JPG

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711