TakTik iPhone 4S Case

marenco62589

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone / has anyone bought the LunaTik TakTik case for the iPhone 4S? I have seen a few reviews on youtube, but was wondering if anyone could do a review of the case on imore? I ordered mine, and am waiting for it to come in. I will do my own review of the case as soon as it arrives! Thanks everyone!

CandyBean

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
saw it on kickstarter a while ago... looks better than those other ultra protective cases like otterbox and ballistic but still not my style~ looks very.. robotic

marenco62589

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
I think that is what sets it apart. I talked with them on Facebook and they said that they had just sent out the last of their KickStarter orders last week and that the pre-orders would start shipping this week. As soon as mine comes in, I will post a complete review and comparison between the TakTik, Defender, and the LifeProof. Hopefully that will help everyone!

marenco62589

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
I just received confirmation that I will be getting my case on either the 6th or 7th of November. When it comes in, I will be posting a review. I have the special edition "Shadow Ops" model coming. Can't wait to see this thing. I will also do a comparison of the Otterbox, the LifeProof and this LunaTik TakTik as well!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2