Incipio Dual Pro Shine vs. Feather Shine
So I was waiting for the Dual Pro Shine Silver/White for my white i5 to go down in price and instead decided on getting the Feather Shine.
The feather shine is a lot similar to the case I would use on my i4S that just snaps on, and is very slim. I dropped my 4S many times with that case and it never took a scratch. I feel as though the Feather will be fine, but I still am interested in the extra protection of the Dual Pro.
Pros/Cons of both? Thanks!
- 10-22-2012, 09:05 AM #2
Re: Incipio Dual Pro Shine vs. Feather Shine
Here is my thought on the Dual Pro:
My thoughts for Incipio Dual Pro for iPhone 5?? It SUCKS!!!
Remember, dropping the i5 and the 4S is not the same. The 4S had a steel band. The i5 is aluminum and is not very tolerant versus drops in any way.
- By Garz in forum AccessoriesReplies: 16Last Post: 10-25-2014, 07:40 PM
- By iLive an iLife in forum AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2012, 10:52 AM
- By Wildo6882 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 07-14-2012, 09:04 PM
- By sprocket2107 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 14Last Post: 10-22-2011, 07:01 PM
- By MYNAMESALEX in forum Original iPadReplies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2010, 07:37 PM