- iPhone Newbie
- 23 Posts
Hey everyone I have some questions about some accessories. For the iPhone 5 when I get one.
Case- what is a good case to get?. I was thinking of getting the life proof case for the type of work I do. Is it worth the money?.
Bluetooth- what would be a good Bluetooth for it?
And what would be some other good accessories to get?
- 10-22-2012, 04:16 PM #2
- 10-24-2012, 05:25 PM #3iPhone Beginner
- 90 Posts
i guess it depends.. what kind of work do you do?? if it's construction or something outdoorsy.. i would say it's worth it. lifeproof is ok. griffin survivor is good too. Armored cases for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch | Griffin Technology
- By kingssnakke in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2011, 04:57 AM
- By jmeiners in forum AccessoriesReplies: 31Last Post: 01-08-2010, 01:27 PM
- By BB-fan in forum AccessoriesReplies: 13Last Post: 07-15-2008, 07:09 AM
- By beachtrader in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 06-28-2007, 02:47 PM
- By conekkted in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 06-27-2007, 12:10 PM