Case or no case

BlackBerry Guy

Trusted Member
Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Definitely getting one. I'd like to make it a little thicker to make it easier/more secure to hold and to give it a little drop protection. Also hoping a case will make it so that the camera lens doesn't stick out.

SockRolid

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I can't stand using my iPhone in a case. Especially the Bumper. But I do want to protect it when it's in my pocket for extended periods. So I got a Sena Ultraslim and love it. More of a pouch / slipcase but it's really thin. And leather.

tlbaker1

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I need a case for mine, trying to find the right one. Anyone know if any good sites to check out?

Sent from my Wi-Fi Black 64FB iPad with Retina Display using Tapatalk HD

BlackBerry Guy

Trusted Member
Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I need a case for mine, trying to find the right one. Anyone know if any good sites to check out?

Sent from my Wi-Fi Black 64FB iPad with Retina Display using Tapatalk HD

I ended up picking up a Speck Candyshell. A little pricey, but it provides great protection (it covers most of the bottom, unlike most cases) and the thickness makes the touch feel just right in the hand.

bboykin87

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
I posted this in another thread, otterboxes for the iPod touch 5 are on sale now.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

quicksilver53

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
I picked up a Logix TPU case with screen protector at London Drugs for 15 dollars. It makes it easier to hold and looks really nice too. Smokey colour on a black iPod 5.

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I have small children that are on my phone all the time so I need a case. I got the Otterbox Defender case. Seems to protect my phone completely from my children and there clumsy hands.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk