Any long time users of otterbox cases have an answer for me?
So, I just bought the otterbox commuter for my iphone 5 today and I have a question regarding the charging and headphone ports. This case has flaps that cover both the charging and headphone ports and I was wondering if the flap causes any stress to the ports when you have something plugged in. Meaning, when I am charging my phone, the rubber flap presses against the lighting connector and I am worried if it would cause the receptical piece to become loose and non functional overtime?
Anyone with experience from previous iphone models/cases?
- 10-20-2012, 07:07 PM #2
- 10-20-2012, 09:04 PM #4
Re: Any long time users of otterbox cases have an answer for me?
Short answer.....No. You will be fine. I have had many OB cases and while this is Commuter is not my favorite. (Yes I use the Commuter everyday for my iP5) You will not have any problems with "stress". The TPU is not THAT stiff.
- By awtryau89 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 3Last Post: 09-13-2010, 02:51 PM
- By awtryau89 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 8Last Post: 02-24-2010, 09:57 AM
- By caddo3279 in forum General Developer DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 02-02-2010, 12:03 PM
- By Jigby in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 06-19-2009, 06:41 PM
- By infenit101 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 23Last Post: 06-08-2009, 11:31 AM