Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    119 Global Posts

Default REVIEW : Incipio hard case (Ulta thin snap-on case)

so i got this case from blueshop.com
    offer was buy 1 get 1 for free
    and in the box they give a free screen protector ( not that good in quality though )
    and it arrived after one day ( good service)

the case "Looks" good on the phone
    but does it protect ? no it doesn't .. it barely covers the edges like if you drop you're phone
    say good bye to it ..
    so basically it looks good because it is really thin so wont add an extra size to the phone
    and you're iphone 5 will still look slim
    but if you are looking to protect it , then don't get this one ..

A
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    82 Global Posts

Default Re: REVIEW : Incipio hard case (Ulta thin snap-on case)

I disagree about this case not being protective. I've dropped my phone twice on hardwood while using this case and the phone and case still remain flawless. The case looks incredibly slick, fits extremely well, and I find offers adequate protection for only a snap on case....... Now, I did have one gripe about this case. I currently purchased the SENA slim leather pouch as I wanted to have naked feel of the phone when using it, but still have it protected when I'm not. The Incipio case, when clipped on and removed, hugs the sides of the phone very snugly and I noticed a couple of very small chips on the bezel of the phone after removing the case that I know where not there before. That being said, if you plan on rolling with this case and don't have the need to constantly keep removing it (maybe you like to switch you cases every now and again), then I highly recommend this case for anyone looking for a little added protection, while keeping that elegant look.. I have the black iPhone BTW...
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    119 Global Posts

Yes i do change cases from time to time , and i noticed that it does not cover the edges and it scratches them while removing and installing back !!

but i do agree it look elegance and stylish
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    82 Global Posts

I too like to switch cases if the mood strikes me. I also have the Seidio spring holster which I rock at the gym to keep the phone out of my pocket and away from sweat.. Its a shame the black iphone scratches so easily. I know people say its adds caricature, but I like keeping my possessions in good working order and physical condition. Plus, when the iphone 6 comes out next month, I'd like to get maximum dollar should I decide to sell my iPhone 5..
  5. Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    119 Global Posts

haha you mean iPhone 5s !