REVIEW : Incipio hard case (Ulta thin snap-on case)

Aimar_69

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
1.jpg

so i got this case from blueshop.com
offer was buy 1 get 1 for free
and in the box they give a free screen protector ( not that good in quality though )
and it arrived after one day ( good service)

the case "Looks" good on the phone
but does it protect ? no it doesn't .. it barely covers the edges like if you drop you're phone
say good bye to it ..
so basically it looks good because it is really thin so wont add an extra size to the phone
and you're iphone 5 will still look slim
but if you are looking to protect it , then don't get this one ..

A​

gq_stylz_s

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
I disagree about this case not being protective. I've dropped my phone twice on hardwood while using this case and the phone and case still remain flawless. The case looks incredibly slick, fits extremely well, and I find offers adequate protection for only a snap on case....... Now, I did have one gripe about this case. I currently purchased the SENA slim leather pouch as I wanted to have naked feel of the phone when using it, but still have it protected when I'm not. The Incipio case, when clipped on and removed, hugs the sides of the phone very snugly and I noticed a couple of very small chips on the bezel of the phone after removing the case that I know where not there before. That being said, if you plan on rolling with this case and don't have the need to constantly keep removing it (maybe you like to switch you cases every now and again), then I highly recommend this case for anyone looking for a little added protection, while keeping that elegant look.. I have the black iPhone BTW...

Aimar_69

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
Yes i do change cases from time to time , and i noticed that it does not cover the edges and it scratches them while removing and installing back !!

but i do agree it look elegance and stylish

gq_stylz_s

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
I too like to switch cases if the mood strikes me. I also have the Seidio spring holster which I rock at the gym to keep the phone out of my pocket and away from sweat.. Its a shame the black iphone scratches so easily. I know people say its adds caricature, but I like keeping my possessions in good working order and physical condition. Plus, when the iphone 6 comes out next month, I'd like to get maximum dollar should I decide to sell my iPhone 5..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2