Logitech Ultrathin Keyboad Cover + Multilingual User = ?
I just got a Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard for my new iPad (love 'em both!) and I'm trying to figure out a way to change languages via a keyboad shortcut - just like you can do on OS X and Windows. I know you can do it via the software keyboard, but that's a hassle I would rather avoid.
All tips and comments are more than welcome!
Edit: Found the solution! Hitting Fn+2 will cycle through the input languages!
Last edited by iDonev; 10-21-2012 at 03:10 AM.
- By CavemanOOGA in forum AccessoriesReplies: 9Last Post: 04-08-2011, 04:43 PM
- By CavemanOOGA in forum iPad 2Replies: 2Last Post: 04-04-2011, 08:21 PM
- By pires in forum iPhone 4Replies: 61Last Post: 06-22-2007, 01:01 PM
- By oalvarez in forum iPhone 4Replies: 32Last Post: 01-12-2007, 08:43 AM
- By theafricannerd in forum iPhone 4Replies: 14Last Post: 01-11-2007, 09:48 PM