Results 1 to 6 of 6
- iMore Beginner
- 93 Posts
I just noticed last night when I pulled the charge cable out of the phone it felt like the phone moved in side the otterbox. I also notice if I give it a quick shake I can feel the phone shift inside the case. It's not a lot of movement but it is noticeable. Will that cause premature wear on the phone I wonder?
- 10-09-2012, 12:59 PM #2
It is possible for that to happen if its shifting. It's inside of hard plastic. Contact otterbox, they'll send you another one. They follow their warranties. 32GB iPhone 5S 32GB iPhone 5 64GB iPad 3 LTE 15" MacBook Pro 2.8GHz 21" iMac 2.9GHz i5
- 10-09-2012, 01:17 PM #3
- 01-03-2013, 12:09 PM #5
- 01-04-2013, 07:14 AM #6
While I await a replacement from OB I fixed the sliding issue by making a shim out of a tiny piece of a post-it note and putting in the gap on one of the bottom corners. Problem solved!
Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
- By futurecode in forum AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 02-10-2010, 09:02 PM
- By Typerintegra560 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 10Last Post: 02-10-2010, 04:51 PM
- By naviwilliams in forum AccessoriesReplies: 11Last Post: 01-06-2010, 09:53 PM
- By Raksasas in forum AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 01-02-2010, 10:03 AM
- By Oj467 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2009, 12:08 PM