Bluetooth Ear Piece
Looking for a new bluetooth ear piece since mine had an "accident". What are you using and how do you like it? Recommendations?
I had an BlueAnt Q2, only thing I didn't really like about it is that it didn't sit in or on my ear properly and always fell out if I moved my head to quick.
- 10-08-2012, 05:51 PM #2
- 10-08-2012, 05:59 PM #3
- 10-08-2012, 06:29 PM #4
- 10-22-2012, 08:44 PM #5
Re: Bluetooth Ear Piece
The Jawbone products (I have the ERA) have an app you can install called "Voice Control" and pressing the Jawbone's button activates Siri to do anything you would normally be able to do with Siri, not just voice dial. I really appreciate it as I drive around all day etc. Overall, the ERA fits great, installs in the ear quickly and easily, and stays put without a hook over the ear. Looks great, too!iPhone 5
12/11 iMac with Mountain Lion
Apple TV 3rd gen.
"No matter how cynical you get, it's impossible to keep up."--Lily Tomlin
- 10-23-2012, 03:17 PM #6
- 10-23-2012, 08:01 PM #7
- 10-24-2012, 03:24 PM #8
- 10-24-2012, 03:32 PM #9
- By ces911 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 0Last Post: 03-08-2012, 09:19 PM
- By Pjr772 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 5Last Post: 12-14-2011, 04:26 PM
- By VerIphown4 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 03-29-2011, 07:02 PM
- By admin in forum AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 11-18-2008, 02:27 PM
- By Camarochris in forum AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 06-05-2008, 08:34 PM