Anyone installed full body protector on their iPhone 5?

ChrisxJacobsen

Dec 7, 2009
Visit site
I LOVE MY IPHONE 5!!! It is a beautiful looking and working device. I am very concerned with making sure that it continues to look as good as the day I pulled it out of the box. On my iPhone 4 and 4s I installed the Zagg Full Body and loved the way it protected it.

My concern is with the new aluminium backing and how the protector adheres to the aluminium.

Anyone have anything they have used so far that wants to put in their two cents worth.

Thanks iMore family!

ups925

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I bought a slick wraps glow in the dark full body skin. It doesnt really glow, and it was too thick for my incipio feather case so i took off the side skins. The slick wraps one was noticeably thicker than a regular zagg style protector. It still fits with the back skin on. I was expecting the back and sides skins to slide and not stick, but they held tight. No issues with it adhering to the phone. I have a seller on ebay that ive bought clear skins from for all my devices in the past two years, and got some i5 ones from him. They havent arrived yet. Phantomskinz has nice screen skins as well as their "chromatic" colored body skins. My blackberry 9850 had a metal battery cover and the phantomskinz held tight and never peeled. Id buy from them again and expect them to be just as good on the aluminum iphone 5 back and sides. The chromatics seem thinner than a zagg clear skin so it should fit fine with my case too. I also found a thick gel skin from another company. Its basically a hybrid between skin and case. I was expecting the body skins to give me trouble so i went crazy ordering but so far the different body and screen protectors ive used work great.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner