Bluetooth headphone recommendations?

snuffleupagus99

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Wanted to know what Bluetooth headphones people are using, which are good, which to avoid and so on. I know I'll get what I pay for for the most part, but I'd like to not spend more than $100 give or take

slalomskie

Jan 29, 2009
Visit site
I have the LG HBS700. Got it through imore. I like it and my daughter loves it. Good sound, many features, and last a long time. Not very discrete if that is what you are looking for. I almost went with the stone.

Sent from my iPhone 4

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've had Motorola, Plantronics, Jabra and other brands, but my favorite is the Jawbone, especially the Jawbone Icon.

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
I have the LG HBS700. Got it through imore. I like it and my daughter loves it. Good sound, many features, and last a long time. Not very discrete if that is what you are looking for. I almost went with the stone.

Sent from my iPhone 4

This is the same one I mention above (also called the tone). It has a base that you rest around your neck and the earpieces feel just like normal buds. If you want the best connectivity and sound, these are it. I have left my phone on a treadmill and walked 50 ft and stayed connected with no change in sound.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner