What screen protector will you put on your iP5?

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I don't see any from Power Support yet for the iP5, so I ordered this one on Friday to use temporarily till PS puts theirs out.

iPhone 5 Screen Protector Steinheil Series
Select Color
Ultra Crystal(SQ)

I think PS has lost a lot of customers because they don't even have a pre-order out.

I was a die hard PS user but have heard just a many good things about SGP.

The thing I hate about PS is their outrageous shipping charges, overall their product has been pretty good.

trevorjd14

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone bought any that aren't considered pre-orders? I have seen some sites saying shipment is the following week. Anyone know theirs will be here by Friday?

Thanks!

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
My Sgp ultra crystal arrived today!! Now if only I had the phone to put them on...

Awesome...mine probably will not be here until after the 21st...we shall see I guess...doesn't really matter as I cannot make a decision on a case yet..and I have to have some sort of protection like that.

EvilJack

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone comment on their experience with the Ghost Armor products? Are they as clear as the SGP or Power Support films?

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone bought any that aren't considered pre-orders? I have seen some sites saying shipment is the following week. Anyone know theirs will be here by Friday?

Thanks!

Look on Amazon. I ordered the Skinomi....it is feels like a Zagg so it should protect it well and they are running a preorder special for $2.96 shipped. There are most likely better ones out there, but this one isn't bad and for the price it can't be beat. Plus it has lifetime like most major manufacturers. I have it on my SGS3 and it is not bad.

Mine shipped 2 days ago.

http://www.amazon.com/Skinomi-TechS...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU1918213

Last edited:

l.i bruce fan

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone used Truprotection.com screen protectors?

I emailed powersupport asking about the availability of their crystal film for iPhone 5, and they told me a couple of weeks but to check out their "sister site" truprotection...

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Nope not yet. I looked for one and no luck. I like to put a screen protector on the back too because when I put phone down on table etc it doesn't get any scratches. My 4S has had both front and back since day one. I already purchased some for my iPhone 5 but only for the front where available.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

I know that on Zagg.com they offer the new Extreme for the iphone 5. You can get front and back coverage but it is 49.99. They have a video that you can watch showing all of these abuses done to the phone withhout it having any damage. Whether they are blowing smoke or not I dont know, but they claim you wont need a case with this coverage.

BD1

Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
Has anyone used Truprotection.com screen protectors?

I emailed powersupport asking about the availability of their crystal film for iPhone 5, and they told me a couple of weeks but to check out their "sister site" truprotection...

I just ordered their anti-glare film for the iPhone 5. I read on another site that these are the exact same as power support and power support is not accepting orders yet. Someone confirmed with powersupport that the tru protection films are the exact same products.

boomhower1820

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Completely not needed. I don't have a mark on mine after several drops and my wife's has bounced around her purse for over a year without a scratch. Gorilla Glass was great and I can only imagine how awesome Gorilla Glass 2 is.

emozdashietxp

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
ordered sgp ultra thin air and the best is that they give decent complementary steinheil screen shield and button buttons as part of their packaging. to my sad surprise, the ultra thin air had sort of this gap :( so im returning the case as well as the screen. i ordered the glas.t and im looking for a different case. if sgp ultra thin fitted nicely. i wouldve just used the shield. its a lot better than most $9.99 shields.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73