iPhone 5 Cases

emozdashietxp

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
Caesinthebox is selling many good iPhone 5 cases for wholesale price, i have ordered a Bumper case, which style do you like ?

Check here:Cases for iPhone 5, Case/Cover for iPhone 5
do you know the approximate ship date for this site? i'm in need of a placeholder until most companies are finally out of their preorder status. most of them will start shipping after 21st :( so i want a cheap case for now

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
If you want something SUPER protective, check out the Taktik by Lunatik. I am waiting for one right now! The videos are amazing and engineering looks great!

https://www.lunatik.com/

Maybe I missed something, but I saw nothing to indicate a pre-order for the iPhone 5...just the 4/4S...awesome looking case though...is the GG lens needed when the iPhone supposedly already has Gorilla Glass?

EDIT: I guess if you want to keep the waterproof ability...you need the GG option.

Last edited:

andsoitgoes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Ew don't visit SF Planet unless You want to risk getting knock off poor quality products. Go look at their reviews, they're generally terrible, with a focus on people getting counterfeit products, or products that are not what they seem.

Sure, you'll far an Otterbox case for cheap, but what are the chances it'll be legitimate?

Looking at the reviews, I'm guessing the chances are somewhere between slim and NONE.

Ballistic has opened their pre orders, shipping is free to the US I think, and it's all of $8 to Canada. Better than $20 some companies (like Otterbox) charge.

kilcher

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Pre-ordered 2 Otterbox Defender cases, grey/white for me, black for my wife. Supposed to ship out on the 21st. Now I'm just hoping we'll have phones to go in them this Friday (and if so that my wife doesn't drop and break her phone before they get here - she broke 2 iPhone 4's within a few months of each other). :p

number2448

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
What do you all think of Life Proof cases? I've heard great things about them even though their pricey. I'm coming from BlackBerry so I have no idea what the best case is! decisions, decisions.

kella12

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
do you know the approximate ship date for this site? i'm in need of a placeholder until most companies are finally out of their preorder status. most of them will start shipping after 21st :( so i want a cheap case for now

if you choose free air mail shipping, it need two weeks. i select DHL fast express, it took 4 days to my home US.

Kiran94

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Amazon are taking preorders for iphone5 cases at 30% off. However these cases come out in October! For a case immediately after you get your phone - there are some 3rd party companies also selling on amazon.

justinverson

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Custom Luxury Case From MakeDirect. The company has just announced that they are launching and all-new line of Design iPhone 5 Wood Cases. Each of these is custom made and users can get any phrase they wish engraved on the back. In addition to customizable cases, the MakeDirect website offers a variety of different illustrations engraved on the back.
Check out here: http://makedirect.com/designer-iphone-5-wood-cases-collection-114

wooden_iphone5_cases_incitatus.jpg

wood_iPhone_5_Cases_dragon_tale.jpg

they are look cute, right?

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal