- 09-16-2012, 10:35 PM #101
- 09-16-2012, 11:02 PM #102
- 09-16-2012, 11:05 PM #103
- 09-16-2012, 11:56 PM #104
- 09-17-2012, 12:05 AM #105
- 09-17-2012, 12:18 AM #106
- 09-17-2012, 01:24 AM #107
EDIT: I guess if you want to keep the waterproof ability...you need the GG option.
Last edited by LSglock89; 09-17-2012 at 01:34 AM.
- 09-17-2012, 01:36 AM #108
- 09-17-2012, 01:57 AM #109
- 09-17-2012, 08:23 AM #110iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
- 09-17-2012, 01:11 PM #111iPhone Newbie
- 30 Posts
- 09-17-2012, 05:27 PM #112
- 09-17-2012, 06:01 PM #113iPhone Newbie
- 46 Posts
Ew don't visit SF Planet unless You want to risk getting knock off poor quality products. Go look at their reviews, they're generally terrible, with a focus on people getting counterfeit products, or products that are not what they seem.
Sure, you'll far an Otterbox case for cheap, but what are the chances it'll be legitimate?
Looking at the reviews, I'm guessing the chances are somewhere between slim and NONE.
Ballistic has opened their pre orders, shipping is free to the US I think, and it's all of $8 to Canada. Better than $20 some companies (like Otterbox) charge.
- 09-17-2012, 08:13 PM #114
Pre-ordered 2 Otterbox Defender cases, grey/white for me, black for my wife. Supposed to ship out on the 21st. Now I'm just hoping we'll have phones to go in them this Friday (and if so that my wife doesn't drop and break her phone before they get here - she broke 2 iPhone 4's within a few months of each other).
- 09-17-2012, 10:51 PM #115
- 09-17-2012, 11:12 PM #116
- 09-17-2012, 11:14 PM #117
- 09-18-2012, 12:02 AM #118
- 09-18-2012, 02:45 AM #119
- 09-18-2012, 03:36 AM #120iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
Custom Luxury Case From MakeDirect. The company has just announced that they are launching and all-new line of Design iPhone 5 Wood Cases. Each of these is custom made and users can get any phrase they wish engraved on the back. In addition to customizable cases, the MakeDirect website offers a variety of different illustrations engraved on the back.
Check out here: http://makedirect.com/designer-iphone-5-wood-cases-collection-114
they are look cute, right?
- 09-18-2012, 03:52 AM #121
Forgive me if it's already been said but Incipio hands down makes the best cases. IMO the feather is the best case out there. Sleek and the material is like a mix between plastic and rubber.
- 09-18-2012, 11:41 AM #122
Okay, I have narrowed it down to the final two. Right now I have a Casemate Pop, I like it, but need to mix it up.
It is between the Incipio Feather and the Incipio Dual Pro. I like the feather because it is minimal and does not add bulk. I like the Dula Pro because it offers more protection. In my 1 1/2 years of iPhone usage, I have dropped it waist high a handful of times. No damage.
Regardless, anyone with an opinion?
- 09-18-2012, 02:26 PM #124
- 09-18-2012, 03:50 PM #125