Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Default iPhone 5 Cases

I'm really liking my new Belkin Candy Grip. Nice and thin with a good bit of protection.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    iPhone 6 Plus 64 GB - 2014 Mac Book Air

Got a question:
    New to the Forums:
    How we work around here:
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    124 Global Posts

Default Re: iPhone 5 Cases

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    i haven't recd any further email(s) since the one I last posted in here a few weeks ago. If I receive anything i'll be sure to post about it

Thank you darling. Hope it's not too far away. The naked iPhone is getting chilling with this weather!

Pink-a-licious 4S doin' the TapAtalk !!
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    475 Global Posts

Default iPhone 5 Cases

I have to say I don't like the selection of iPhone 5 cases that is available. I don't really like any of the ones we have at work and most of what I see online is just "Meh." I have a black and red Speck CandyShell Grip on my 5 right now, and while I like the case for its size and comfortable feel in my hands, I don't like the fact that it is barely a month old and is FULL of scratches. The back is so scratched up that it looks like I've dropped the phone a million times, and I haven't. Plus, the red rubber on the front is turning dark from going in my pants pocket.

I'm thinking about given the Trident Aegis series in red and black a try. My friend has one on her Samsung Galaxy Skyrocket and she likes it a lot. I found the Aegis on Amazon for my phone for $17.00.
    http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...DSC0257222.jpg
    My first pride and joy: 2008 Mazda3 S Touring
    Second: iPhone!
    iMore Pro

Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 6

Default iPhone 5 Cases

Quote Originally Posted by trtmazda3 View Post
    I have to say I don't like the selection of iPhone 5 cases that is available. I don't really like any of the ones we have at work and most of what I see online is just "Meh." I have a black and red Speck CandyShell Grip on my 5 right now, and while I like the case for its size and comfortable feel in my hands, I don't like the fact that it is barely a month old and is FULL of scratches. The back is so scratched up that it looks like I've dropped the phone a million times, and I haven't. Plus, the red rubber on the front is turning dark from going in my pants pocket.
    I am not a fan of the "grip" on the CS grip... And my regular black CS was all scratched up too. Took it off and put the mega-plaid black Fabshell on and love it.
    robert
    iPhone 6 64GB White/Silver (VZW)
    iPhone 5 32GB Black/Slate (VZW)
    iPhone 4 16GB (AT&T)
    iPhone 8GB (AT&T)
    iPad Mini 32GB (WiFi)
    iPad 2 3G 32GB (AT&T)
    Quickly sync files between your desktop and iPhone with DropBox
    Keep passwords secure with Lastpass
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    124 Global Posts

OK, so still no new update on the Bookbook. November 14th and nada
    Hope their "Ship in November" statement is still true............ Jonesing hard for the Bookbook. Also want to order matching one for my Ipad"4"....... HURRRY
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    10,251 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Update to those of you waiting on the BookBook, i just rec'd an email that pre-orders are starting and will start shipping out on Monday.

heres the link to pre-order: http://www.twelvesouth.com/products/bookbook_iphone5/
    iHeartMyPINKalicious5C~iPadAir~MBPretina
    *drink that Kool-Aid, follow my lead. now you're one of us, you're coming with me*
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    124 Global Posts

Got the email too! Ordered !
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    365 Global Posts

Default iPhone 5 Cases

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Update to those of you waiting on the BookBook, i just rec'd an email that pre-orders are starting and will start shipping out on Monday.

heres the link to pre-order: http://www.twelvesouth.com/products/bookbook_iphone5/
    Ditto! Can't wait until it arrives.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    iPhone 6 (x2), iPad......Life is Great As Long As You Make it That Way
    iPhone Beginner

Global Posts
    95 Global Posts

Those elago case are probably fake if you ordered anywhere except their website.. Chinesee is selling 500 of them for $1000 ->Wholesale Original quality of Korea ELAGO iPhone 5 ultra-thin mobile phone cases with packaging, Free shipping, $1.86-2.3/Piece | DHgate

Also im going to skin my phone from this website. They have some awesome skins which will set my phone apart
    iPhone 5 Cases-purple-gold_2.jpg thelucklabs.com
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

I got Fluorescence Sport Arm Band high quality cases, they have many stylish case is very good, and can be easily cleaned and to protect the iPhone 5 perfect.
    CAPDASE Case For Iphone 5[ Fluorescence Sport Arm Band ]sale-eiemall.com
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    124 Global Posts

So. Got the bookbook. Like it, not sure if I'm in love with it (yet). What are your thoughts to those of you that received it as well.
    Cheers.
    iMore Pro

Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 6

Default iPhone 5 Cases

Quote Originally Posted by msteiner0539 View Post
    So. Got the bookbook. Like it, not sure if I'm in love with it (yet). What are your thoughts to those of you that received it as well.
    Cheers.
    Had one for my iP4 and aside from having to slide the phone out to take a picture (fixed on the new one) I felt it cumbersome to use without the headset. Otherwise I liked combining my wallet with my phone to have less in my pockets.
    robert
    iPhone 4 16GB (AT&T)
    iPhone 8GB (AT&T)
    iPad Mini 32GB (WiFi)
    iPad 2 3G 32GB (AT&T)
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts

I just ordered one from DSstyles, I picked the gold one. It's a aluminum case. I am not worried about the quality(I have shop there before, their cases work well so far), but the weight will not be light probablely.
    http://www.dsstyles.com/brands/more-...nze-black.html
    iPhone 5 Cases-wwmore_ip5_armor_102_04_800x800.jpg
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default iPhone 5 Cases

Ordered an otterbox reflex for iPhone 5. Should be here today or tomorrow. Anyone else get one yet?
    sisedan411 likes this.
    iMore Pro

Global Posts
    1,920 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trtmazda3 View Post

I'm thinking about given the Trident Aegis series in red and black a try. My friend has one on her Samsung Galaxy Skyrocket and she likes it a lot. I found the Aegis on Amazon for my phone for $17.00.
    Quote Originally Posted by laelipoo View Post
    It's this one:

Attachment 20265

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad 3 WiFi ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!
    They scratch way to easily.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    3,475 Global Posts

Default iPhone 5 Cases

Quote Originally Posted by Slammers08 View Post
    They scratch way to easily.
    The new ones aren't as bad as the older ones. They still scratch, but they don't show the scratches as clearly.
    iMore Pro

Global Posts
    1,920 Global Posts

Default iPhone 5 Cases

Quote Originally Posted by Droid800 View Post
    The new ones aren't as bad as the older ones. They still scratch, but they don't show the scratches as clearly.
    I actually like the belkin clear view and the belkin candy sheer. Highly recommend them.
    iPhone Nanite

I want simple yet protective. I plan on putting a clear coat screen protector on as I always do.

iMore Pro

Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 6

Default iPhone 5 Cases

Quote Originally Posted by Droid800 View Post
    Uh uh. My black one was scratched fairly quickly and looked terrible after a while. That was from a pocket with no keys and normal use. Never dropped or anything. Fabshell has no such problems.
    robert
    iPhone 4 16GB (AT&T)
    iPhone 8GB (AT&T)
    iPad Mini 32GB (WiFi)
    iPad 2 3G 32GB (AT&T)
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts

Havent seen any comments around on this eBay case...

(100% Bamboo Wood) Genuine Natural Bamboo Wood Hard Cover Case for iPhone5 5G | eBay

anyone try this one?
    iMore Pro

Global Posts
    1,244 Global Posts

Bought a rocketfish case for mine release day cause I needed a case and those were the only ones I found, no screen protectors. Had my phone out of the case for a while, found the pavement and dinged my corner.

Then I bought an Otterbox Defender, definite improvement over the ip4 model, but still too bulky. So I will end up getting a LifeProof and a BookBook cause I love 'em.

And I just bought an Incipio Feather, never had one for my 4, but I really like it, best slim case I've ever used on a phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    iMore Pro

Global Posts
    1,920 Global Posts

Default iPhone 5 Cases

Quote Originally Posted by metllicamilitia View Post
    Bought a rocketfish case for mine release day cause I needed a case and those were the only ones I found, no screen protectors. Had my phone out of the case for a while, found the pavement and dinged my corner.

Then I bought an Otterbox Defender, definite improvement over the ip4 model, but still too bulky. So I will end up getting a LifeProof and a BookBook cause I love 'em.

And I just bought an Incipio Feather, never had one for my 4, but I really like it, best slim case I've ever used on a phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    Checkout the belkin clear view or candy sheer.
    iPhone Nanite

Default iPhone 5 Cases

Received my otterbox reflex case for my iPhone 5 yesterday. Love it! Had the reflex case for my iPhone 4 and that was a great case. The new reflex for the iPhone 5 is even better. Very slim and durable with the transparent back. Highly recommend this case to anyone looking for a case. I purchased the blue and green on and it looks way better I'm person than on the computer screen.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    3,475 Global Posts

Default iPhone 5 Cases

Quote Originally Posted by robertk328 View Post
    Uh uh. My black one was scratched fairly quickly and looked terrible after a while. That was from a pocket with no keys and normal use. Never dropped or anything. Fabshell has no such problems.
    I have a white one and had a black one for my galaxy s3 when I had it. Neither scratched as easily as the previous generation, and neither showed scratches as visibly.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    475 Global Posts

Default iPhone 5 Cases

Ordered a GreatShield slider case in red from Amazon. It was $2.99 so I figured it wouldn't hurt.
    http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...DSC0257222.jpg
    My first pride and joy: 2008 Mazda3 S Touring
    Second: iPhone!
Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617 ... LastLast