iPhone 5 Cases

uc4life

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: "Platinum Perfected Case Chemistry" holster case

There's one with a kickstand?! Whoa! I missed that one! Guess I'll be going back to Best Buy to check it out, thanks!

EDIT: Went to Best Buy tonight and exchanged the standard case for the one with the Kickstand and it's great! I'm often in a situation where I want to read with the iPhone and having a built in stand will really be a nice feature.

Thanks, Uc4life, for the heads up!!

Most def. thank me in the post I would appreciate it

---------- Post Merged at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:52 PM ----------

There's one with a kickstand?! Whoa! I missed that one! Guess I'll be going back to Best Buy to check it out, thanks!

EDIT: Went to Best Buy tonight and exchanged the standard case for the one with the Kickstand and it's great! I'm often in a situation where I want to read with the iPhone and having a built in stand will really be a nice feature.

---------- Post Merged at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:52 PM ----------

alokeprasad

Feb 18, 2005
Visit site
I bought the Seidio Surface with kickstand and the corresponding Seidio holster. This was to make use of the 10% off deal from iMore store.

The holster is on backorder, but I don't have my iPhone5 yet (backordered from ATT). So everything will work out OK in the end, I hope.

Aloke

ups925

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I got a glow in the dark rearth case off eBay. Glow isnt super bright but works. It's a bit too slippery for my liking so it won't be my everyday case. Still waiting on my incipio case to ship that I purchased on the 17th. I'll most likely be rocking the incipio feather or plain with my orange glow slick wraps skin when either of them arrive.

Last edited:

kilcher

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Wife and I both have Otterbox Defenders. She pretty much has to have one, she dropped and shattered the front screens on two iPhone 4's. I like the extra bulk, makes it less likely I'll drop it, break it, or leave it somewhere.

kizax

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
I bought some gear4 cases
And I need to say that the cases are really . They don't fit exactly.

Because they where produced before the producer had the iphone 5

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348855464.275223.jpg

ecr80

May 21, 2012
Visit site
i been seeing lots of cases and none has hit me as the one i want. so maybe i will use it naked until book book is released.

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
I got the black nude from switcheasy. Normally I really like their cases (and especially the plugs to help protect against dust) but I am really disappointed with this one. There seems like there is a gap between the case and the phone that will allow dust and particles to get in. Plus, it doesn't seem to fit exceptionally well.

Chris

ups925

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
The problem I have seen with the clear plastic cases is the back of them gets scratched up. That bothers me. I guess I am too anal. The Specks get scratched up too, but the white ones make it harder to see the scratches.

I used an incipio case on my old bb. It has a softer plastic which seems to holdup well over time. My incipio festher arrived today and its great. It has a soft plastic that is rubberized. Fit is great but its side lip doesnt protect screen it is so short.

I came across the case mate barely there and its a slim hardshell case that has a silicone core. Most of the hybrid cases like this (candyshell, silicrylic) are thicker. I want something that easily fits in my pocket and still provides a screen lip so i can put it face down on a table. The candyshell is nice but they dont hold u well over time and i dont like the current color combos.

---------- Post Merged at 05:02 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:02 AM ----------

The problem I have seen with the clear plastic cases is the back of them gets scratched up. That bothers me. I guess I am too anal. The Specks get scratched up too, but the white ones make it harder to see the scratches.

I used an incipio case on my old bb. It has a softer plastic which seems to holdup well over time. My incipio festher arrived today and its great. It has a soft plastic that is rubberized. Fit is great but its side lip doesnt protect screen it is so short.

I came across the case mate barely there and its a slim hardshell case that has a silicone core. Most of the hybrid cases like this (candyshell, silicrylic) are thicker. I want something that easily fits in my pocket and still provides a screen lip so i can put it face down on a table. The candyshell is nice but they dont hold u well over time and i dont like the current color combos.

Jtkos

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
Using speck candyshell. It seems that they changed the material of the outer edge to prevent the eraser effect common to previous candyshell models. So far I really like it. Purchased at AT&T store.