iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

anon(3733516)

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I need an opinion. I just received a new option through my apple order status where I can pre-sign for my UPS delivery. It says it will be delivered at 10:30am. I won't be back at my place till about 11:15am. Would you risk missing the delivery and being on the safe side or pre-signing it knowing it could be stolen within those 45min from my entrance hall? I'm torn. I doubt UPS will be on time anyway, but still... ugh

Personally I wouldn't do it, seems too risky with no insurance.
But if you are willing to risk it, you could still get your phone tomorrow instead of Saturday.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
anyone who ordered early for at&t have a tracking number yet? I ordered at 2 am right on time and I got a couple emails one saying it will be delivered on the 21st but no tracking number yet..

Palm-a-PREciation

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
If anyone is waiting for tracking info from Sprint, I just saw this on Sprint's community forum.

1) Go to ups.com
2) Click on "Tracking" on the top line
3) Click on "Track by Reference"
4) Ensure that "Shipment Type" is set to "Package" (Should be the default)
5) Enter your Sprint account number in the "Shipment Reference" box (your account number is displayed on your last monthly statement)
6) Select your destination country and enter your Zip/Postal Code
7) Select the "Track" button

Worked for me, I haven't received anything from Sprint, and checking out UPS, I see my phone will be here by the end of the day tomorrow (I had my sent to my work, so it should be around noon or so!!)

Actually I didn't enter my country or zip and it worked fine.

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
For you folks in Seattle:

(all times adjusted to Pacific)

(From UPS tracking)
Louisville, KY, United States 09/20/2012 12:52 PM PDT Departure Scan

(from FlightAware)
United Parcel Servi? UPS2988 B763 En Route / On Time Thu 01:02PM PDT 05:27PM PDT Thu

And, no, I'm not driving the 11 miles to Boeing Field to watch the plane land. It will be rush hour, and the trip would take an hour.

yeyeman9

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Anyone ordered from Verizon Wireless seeing any progress? Mine still says "shipment information sent to fedex" after being a whole week in Memphis (today it updated with the weight and what not...but thats about it). Do you guys have any actual transit information?

anon(3733516)

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Anyone ordered from Verizon Wireless seeing any progress? Mine still says "shipment information sent to fedex" after being a whole week in Memphis (today it updated with the weight and what not...but thats about it). Do you guys have any actual transit information?

Verizon is notoriously bad at updating tracking info.
If it says it'll be delivered by 9/21, it most likely will be.

laserguided

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
What if I'm not going to be home when the phone is delivered tomorrow? Does FedEx do Saturday delivery? I had prior commitments in another town, but will be home on Saturday. I tried getting them to hold the phone a facility, but the FedEx tracking page says "Hold at FedEx Location service is not available for this shipment." Why?

tmcgilbray

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site

check it in the morning....it will show two update.......IT WILL BE THERE.....true me

tmcgilbray

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
What if I'm not going to be home when the phone is delivered tomorrow? Does FedEx do Saturday delivery? I had prior commitments in another town, but will be home on Saturday. I tried getting them to hold the phone a facility, but the FedEx tracking page says "Hold at FedEx Location service is not available for this shipment." Why?

they will run on SAT but you can call them to let them know that you want to pick it up at the yard.

Reactions: laserguided

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site

Depends on your area. Fedex delivers in my area on Saturday but that's not the case everywhere. However, the facility should still be open and you can just go pick it up.

Reactions: laserguided

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner