iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

RealNeal

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
So I ordered on the 12th at midnight, order went right through, got my confirmation email saying the order was being processed, and I haven't heard anything since then. These ship from China right? If it still hasn't shipped, how is it gonna be here by the 21st? Apple is still saying on their site that mine will be delivered on the 21st. What gives?

The orders are being held by the carriers (UPS, FedEx) until the 21st. It will get there on time if your order says delivery on 21st.

yeyeman9

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, so I just got off the phone with Sprint Customer Service because its almost Thursdays and tracking information isn't available yet. The guy told me that tracking information will most likely available by noon on Thursday.

In my opinion, why would I want to track my phone less then 24 hours from delivery. It just makes no sense why Im getting tracking information so late.

Makes no difference really. Mine has been in Memphis all this time, so I havent really been able to track it. The only good thing of having it already is the piece of mind that you know it is ready to be shipped. apart from that you cant really track it.

jcrocks316

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Ok they charged my credit card and I still don't have an email from apple. I got five bucks on us all getting an email tomorrow morning lol. From what I recall they charged me the night before they told me it was shipped.

isuquinndog

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Despite not getting shipment notices from Apple, if yours says 9/21 it's shipped already. There are ways to see your phone in the system. Mine is on it's way from Alaska now, it left china 3 days ago, but I don't have an email from Apple yet. They will go out tomorrow and say "overnight" shipping, only because they are holding them at UPS centers.

EvilJack

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Just got this from UPS. Sweeeeeet 10:30am!

205qopf.jpg

samuelmorgan

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Despite not getting shipment notices from Apple, if yours says 9/21 it's shipped already. There are ways to see your phone in the system. Mine is on it's way from Alaska now, it left china 3 days ago, but I don't have an email from Apple yet. They will go out tomorrow and say "overnight" shipping, only because they are holding them at UPS centers.

What I find funny is that I live in Alaska but mine has been sitting in Nashville for days...

JSho101

Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
My order now says "Shipped" on the AT&T site. FedEx tracking number still doesn't pull anything, but I'm guessing it will in the morning. My CC charge was pending, but has now completely disappeared. I'm guessing that will also show up in the morning, ha.

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Mine also just changed to "shipped"! Still no CC charge, and FedEx says, "No information for the following shipments/FedEx Office orders has been received by our system yet. Please try again later..."

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I got an notice from UPS via email that my iPhone will arrive by 10:30 AM on Friday. Apple's web site is still showing prepared for shipping.

I was beginning to get worried as I had ordered within 20 minutes of orders started. Nonetheless it is almost here!

dan_es_4

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
UPS work around

So I ordered on the 12th at midnight, order went right through, got my confirmation email saying the order was being processed, and I haven't heard anything since then. These ship from China right? If it still hasn't shipped, how is it gonna be here by the 21st? Apple is still saying on their site that mine will be delivered on the 21st. What gives?

mine says the same but it already shipped. just go on the ups website. go under the tracking tab and track by reference. use you phone no no space or other symbols, just numbers. pick the country and enter zip code. it should show up if not use your order no. that usually works.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77