iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

DJGREGNYCE1

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi Everybody just want to give everyone my timeline hopefully it eases some people.. I placed my order thru verizon wireless telesales on Friday the 14th at about 10:30am for a white iphone5 16gb., no movement with the order at all until I woke up this morning and my card was charged, then at about 8:00am this morning, i got the email with my tracking # with a delivery date by 9/21 at 3pm via fedex. as of 2pm today its sitting in memphis Tn. I am hoping this gives faith to my verizon wireless brothers and sisters who orderd thru them and have seen no movement. Its coming.....

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
still nothing... apple.com still showing "preparing for shipment". Checking UPS with all my phone #'s... nothing. I fear it will be delivered FedEx, and i know they won't leave a package without signature. no one at home during day. UPS typically leaves. But Fedex won't. So I'm probably f***ed in getting my iphone 5 on Friday.

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
still nothing... apple.com still showing "preparing for shipment". Checking UPS with all my phone #'s... nothing. I fear it will be delivered FedEx, and i know they won't leave a package without signature. no one at home during day. UPS typically leaves. But Fedex won't. So I'm probably f***ed in getting my iphone 5 on Friday.

Sign a note and leave it at the door

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
FedEx Shipment Release Authorization

Guys use this for the ones using FedEx, called them myself and they told me that since its an indirect signature we can leave this at our doors!

anon(4706822)

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Hi Everybody just want to give everyone my timeline hopefully it eases some people.. I placed my order thru verizon wireless telesales on Friday the 14th at about 10:30am for a white iphone5 16gb., no movement with the order at all until I woke up this morning and my card was charged, then at about 8:00am this morning, i got the email with my tracking # with a delivery date by 9/21 at 3pm via fedex. as of 2pm today its sitting in memphis Tn. I am hoping this gives faith to my verizon wireless brothers and sisters who orderd thru them and have seen no movement. Its coming.....

I did mine through Verizon Wireless for com and have been stuck in the same status since early this week. I sent a second email asking about it an got this:

"Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for contacting Verizon Wireless. At this time your Internet Order Reference Number xxxxxxxxxxxx has been received. Customers purchasing the IPHONE 5 starting 09/14/2012 will have a ship date of 09-21-2012. When checking the status online please use this link
https://preorder.verizonwireless.com/iconic/iconic/screens/IconicSearchInit.do and use the above reference number.

If you do not receive an email with FEDEX tracking information by 5:00 pm EST Thursday ,09/20/2012, please call us at the phone number below.

For questions regarding your order, you can call 866-338-7390 Monday-Friday 8am-9pm or Saturday 8am-5pm EST for further assistance.
We appreciate your business."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
I ordered two phones, one 16GB and one 64GB. Both were ordered via the AT&T website, within minutes of each other, and both are listed as shipped.

It looks like one is shipped via UPS and one via FedEx. Odd.

Chris

chiratsu

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
I went on ups and looked up my iPhone order... (thanks for the help people of imore)
Anyways I was thinking about why it's being held back and if I can call ups and ask them to speed up the delivery and I came across this...

I can't attach pic from iPad. So I'll just copy and paste what they wrote...

Important information for iPhone Customers
Apple has required that UPS deliver iPhone shipments to customers on and not before Friday, September 21, 2012. iPhone?s are scheduled for Friday, September 21 2012.

Why isn't my package moving? The packages are being staged in key locations and moved on a coordinated schedule for delivery on the shipper's planned release date, Friday, September 21, 2012.

How do you look up an order on ups.com?

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Guys use this for the ones using FedEx, called them myself and they told me that since its an indirect signature we can leave this at our doors!

SWEET! Thanks! will definitely use this if it ends up being shipped by FedEx!

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Funny. My shipping weight is .70 lb for one phone. Hm. lol.

Mine's in Louisville, KY. I live in Oklahoma. Come on, Friday! That sucks though because my UPS guy doesn't come until usually around after 6pm. :(

ricoe320

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Apple still shows my order as Processing for Shipment, but with the UPS trick I found out my iPhone left Arkansas early Tuesday morning, and I'm betting it's headed to the UPS by my house. Because of the relatively small town I live in, here's to hoping I get my iPhone 5 a day early like I did last year with the 4S! :D

What's the trick ???

iJuan

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone on ATT gotten the right info?
I'm showing "processing" and already have a tracking number via FedEx. Said it shipped the 16th
But no luck with that tracking number

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73