iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

trandz

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Ok so I ordered 2 iphones. One left Addison, IL and arrive in Kentucky yesterday. The other one still shows its in Addison from 9/16 =/. COME ON FRIDAY!

henrymagnusrex

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
AHA!

I ordered through Apple and this worked for me!

If you go to ups website here: UPS: Tracking Information , click on the "track by reference" button, and put in your phone numer (no dashes, no spaces), it gives you updated tracking info!
fNMHj.gif

Reactions: ShadezOfGray

jimmers

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
I pre-ordered mine from Apple. Will it come with the AT&T SIM card installed or will I have to take it to a AT&T store to get it activated with a new SIM? I don't have a AT&T store in my city, nearest one is 30 miles away.

It will come preinstalled. You just follow the instructions on the phone to activate it.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I don't doubt it. But the thread is also 107 pages long. How many people are going to look through all of that.

I know that. I was only kidding because it is funny the number of people that finally found out how to do it and post it like brand new info. You know these iPhone addicts done figured out everything possible in order to keep up with their phone ;)

Last edited:

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I pre-ordered mine from Apple. Will it come with the AT&T SIM card installed or will I have to take it to a AT&T store to get it activated with a new SIM? I don't have a AT&T store in my city, nearest one is 30 miles away.

If they made you go in the store for activation they might as well shipped to store for pickup than deliver to you, right? What would be the benefit of home delivery if you would still have to go in the store?

Last edited:

chadaw

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
Mine left Anchorage at 12:58 AM on 9/18/12.....it hasn't landed anywhere since!

Mine's probably with yours. I think they like to play mind games. Actually the site says that departure scan means it has left one facility but it may go through numerous other facilities before being rescanned.

ChillFactor

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
So I also managed to find my package (at least I believe it's mine based off the reference number) and it is currently in KY. Now UPS.com says I should be able to have the package set up for will call; however, when I try to do it via the website it just puts me back on the FAQ re: mychoice. I'm going to give UPS a call and try to stop it. I would have it delivered to my house, but I have something to do in the late afternoon and I would rather try to get my phone in the morning.

Jude924

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
I pre ordered mine from Verizon. I had to wait til morning because I have a business account. My deliver date is 9/26. Did anyone with a 9/26 delivery date get any tracking info yet. My order status still says order in process and my card hasn't been charged.

EvilJack

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
My AT&T status has changed from "Preorder Processing" to "Shipped". Finally some change. No official tracking number yet though.

att2u.jpg
[/URL]