iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

Palm-a-PREciation

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a white 64Gb on Friday thru Sprint. I had a charge pending on my cc, which is now an actual charge. I've never been so excited about seeing a charge on my cc for that much money before!! :D

The status hasn't changed at all yet on Sprints site, but now that I've been officially charged, it must be moving thru their system!

hockeydave55

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
At least you guys are seeing something. I received a confirmation email from Verizon, but when I check my order it says the order number can't be found.
I'm probably doing something wrong. How long are order numbers from Verizon?

taeisme4eva

Jul 16, 2009
Visit site
At least you guys are seeing something. I received a confirmation email from Verizon, but when I check my order it says the order number can't be found.
I'm probably doing something wrong. How long are order numbers from Verizon?

Use the preorder confirmation number, that should work.

ECGcrackberry

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
This morning I read an article in USA today that was referenced in LinkedIn. The article indicated that ship dates from all online preorder sites had been pushed back including via the apple store which was now a ship date of October 5. 😰

I don't think the article is accurate. It probably refers to people who were shut out of the first wave in the first hour such as me. I wasn't able to get thru until 12:50 (1:50 ) eastern time and have a ship date of October 5 so I don't want anyone who originally had a ship date of 9/21 to panic.

In any event, here is the article.

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/person...5-likely-to-spur-record-lines/57789680/1?csp=

This earlier article in USA today seems to be clearer and indicate if you preordered after the first hour, then you have the later ship date because their inventory was sold out in the first hour.

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/story/...-shipping-date-for-iphone-5/57781120/1?csp=ip

Exxod

May 15, 2012
Visit site
If the apple site says that where did you get a tracking # for
UPS?

I used the method listed below.

Go to the UPS website and "Track by Reference". Make the following selections/entries:

Shipment Type: Package
Shipment Reference: Phone Number (Credit Card Billing)
Shipment Date Range: Leave default
Destination Country: Select as appropriate
Destination ZIP/Postal Code: Select as appropriate

If you find a match and it has a delivery date matching what you're expecting ex. Sept 21st, you've found the tracking number.

titans10

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Mines in Korea Now.
MLoxv.jpg

wgilles

May 22, 2012
Visit site
My UPS reference number worked. Sitting in China right now, delivery date of the 21st like many others here. My Apple page also still says "preparing for shipment."

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
all you have to enter is your phone number in the reference field.

mine has shipped...from addison illinois...im in michigan...its so close to me!!

Sounds too fishy. None of the phones ship from a US address as origination shipping address. You should double check the dates and also make sure this isnt something else you ordered online before :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR