iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Mine from Verizon says processing says estimated ship date 9/21 hmm it better be delivery date not ship date lol as my order went in like at 12:05 and confirm email at 12:09 .. But I'm not worried I'll wait till later in week to check again

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
My preorder is still processing. One of my credit cards has processed but the other one is still pending. Should I be worried or is there still enough time for it to prepare to ship?

Same problem I'm going through (except I only used one card). I ordered really early, and it still says should be shipped by the 21st. If it doesn't I am going to be extremely pissed and have some words with Verizon...

ECGcrackberry

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Easy way to track your Apple Store Order!😃📱

The Apple Store App is awesome. If you pre-ordered your new iPhone 5 online at the apple store, you can track the progress of the order thru this app on your existing iphone or iPad without going onto the website and without inputting your order number.
It does not matter that you did not order your iPhone thru the app.

Last edited:

trandz

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Both of mine are still processing. I do have a pending charge on my debit card whom I just called. They said I should have no problems, and the charge will clear soon...I damn hope so!:confused:

trandz

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
think it depends what banks we are using? I'm using TD. Still says delivery on 21st though so thats good. I heard Apple will go above and beyond to make sure you get it the day your supposed to, even overnight shipping it if needed.

ifamily

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I ordered two phones within 20 minutes of preorder starting. My 64GB has been pending on my card since the morning of the 14th, and is now preparing for shipment via standard shipping. Estimated delivery is the 21st. My 16GB is still "processing" and has an estimated delivery of the 21st via holiday shipping. Holiday shipping? These orders were both placed with Apple. The 64GB was placed with the Apple App and the 16GB I did on the Apple website.

trandz

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Just checked my two orders. Both are on for Holiday shipping. What I am guessing as since they didn't have time to prepare for shipment before Sunday (No mall day), they are doing expedited shipping for us? Would just make sense.

Rocket_Girl

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
preorder link does work

I did get the confirmation email, but the link in it to check the status doesn't work for me either. It did for awhile yesterday but hasn't since last night. The preorder link someone posted on the 1st or 2nd page does work for me though, so see if that works for you.

doesn't tell you much, but it works well enough to be reassuring. They are very clearly showing 'delivered by' date on order page, so I am interpreting 'ship date as deliver date assuming their system is set up for ship dates as default - they're unlikely to change their data fields just for iPhone launch.

Alienware_51#IM

Aug 11, 2008
Visit site
I preordered at 2:15AM PDT on the 14th on Apple.com. Unfortunately, my 32GB Black Verizon i5 won't be delivered until October 5th. I was actually quite shocked to see that day for my order because Verizon's online store switched to that delivery date early this morning. How is it that Apple's shipment dates slipped to Oct. 5th way before Verizon's?? One of my buddies ordered through Verizon.com around 3:00PM on the 14th and his is going to be delivered the 26th of September. He ordered more than 12 hours after me.

Last edited:

first_mvp

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I think it's because of quantity of units apple has allocated for launch day preorders vs the same for verizon. It is possible you missed out on the launch day preorder allotment (unlucky) while your friend caught verizon's second wave of shipments. I'm sure the majority of initial preorders were made through apple, depleting their supplies sooner than the carriers.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I preordered at 2:15AM PDT on the 14th on Apple.com. Unfortunately, my 32GB Black Verizon i5 won't be delivered until October 5th. I was actually quite shocked to see that day for my order because Verizon's online store switched to that delivery date early this morning. How is it that Apple's shipment dates slipped to Oct. 5th way before Verizon's?? One of my buddies ordered through Verizon.com around 3:00PM on the 14th and his is going to be delivered the 26th of September. He ordered more than 12 hours after me.

More people ordered through Apple so they sold out quicker lol.

buci1er

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
I got my order in at 3:30EST and email literally 2 seconds after. Order still says processing.

I have a 32GB AT&T Black ordered

ITS ME DAVID

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
I ordered like 2 minutes when preorder came availe at apple.com and I got the reserved screen so then at 4 am i got the email to finish processing my order so i did then later on Friday i got a email saying phone ships in 2 weeks but then again later I got a email saying great news your iPhone 5 will be deliver on iPhone 5 day 9/21 and as of now it says delivers 9/21 on apple order status site.