iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine through AT&T online on Friday morning and mine has shipped and has been sitting in NJ all day with a delivery day of tomorrow before 3 pm. Only thing is - I still haven't been charged. Anyone else have that happen??

I still haven't been charged, either, but it's on it's way. Don't worry, they'll get your money.

RealNeal

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Alright the package needs to move now - it is still in Louisville, KY... I seriously hope no one messes with it and I get my package on time tomorrow...

Louisville is an international hub with a big customs operation, so that's why all these packages are going there...

vmp00014

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a Black 32GB iPhone 5 on Sunday night 9/16 at roughly 8PM CST, I live in Houston, TX.

I just received my tracking number from UPS at 4PM. Sprint has not sent any sort of email or updated the MyOrder page for my devices progress.
Some one posted earlier about the MyChoice feature through UPS. I registered for the free MyChoice, and that service actually cross-referenced my shipping address and sent me the update.

The Phone number and Zip code trick on the UPS tracking page still does not work for me, although posting my Sprint account number does.

In conclsion, I'd sugges to those that still haven't received a tracking number that have hopes in receiving their device(s) tomorrow that they register with UPS MyChoice.

Whew, The load is lifted. I never called Sprint, I never called UPS. I trust one of the leading providers in the nation and one of the leading logistics managers in the world to do their job.... BUT obtaining that number sure has made it easier to rest tonight and I look forward to 11:15A-3:15P tomorrow.

LaRocket

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I believe it says it will be delivered BY 10:30am, not AT 10:30am. So if they show up at 9am or earlier, it could be sitting around for a lot longer. In which case it really depends on your location and how safe it is. Personally, I wouldn't do it. This is a pretty well publicized release. It's not that hard to wander around at 10-10:30am looking for packages on people's doors.

It does say BY. Oh my God, I guess I could get it before 10:30am then if I'm lucky!!! You're right, I won't risk it. I actually think I will have to skip my class and stay home... too bad. ;) What better reason could one have to miss school?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Just got another update that says my iPhone 5 is now in NJ and on schedule for 10:30am tomorrow. :)

u4yhapy4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen