iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

budd1e_lee

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
AT&T just sent me this email. My order status page stil says "Preorder Processing". I ordered online on the 14th @ 6am. Was told 9/21 delivery when I ordered.
------------------------------------------------------
Dear EVILJACK8,

Thank you for your recent purchase from the AT&T Premier Online Store. We're pleased that you chose AT&T as your service provider.

We wanted to confirm that your order is reserved and should arrive as soon as September 21, 2012.

As a reminder, you will receive an email from the AT&T Premier Team confirming shipment along with the carrier information and tracking number to track your shipment online.

Your web order number is: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxx

Your order(s) will be delivered to the following address:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We appreciate your business.
Thank you for choosing AT&T,
The AT&T Premier Team

("Premier" is just the department that corporate accounts are assigned to)

Just got the same. Also still says Preorder Processing.

stlmikey

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I had to pay UPS $5 to ship it to UPS Store, since I will be out of town on Friday (Thanks to Work)
After I did that online it said something like my package should be there by 9/24/12 !!!!! NOOO!!

I hope it gets there on Friday, so when Saturday when I come home. I can stop by UPS Store and pick it up since there open on Saturdays :)

Chase S

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I had to pay UPS $5 to ship it to UPS Store, since I will be out of town on Friday (Thanks to Work)
After I did that online it said something like my package should be there by 9/24/12 !!!!! NOOO!!

I hope it gets there on Friday, so when Saturday when I come home. I can stop by UPS Store and pick it up since there open on Saturdays :)

Unfortunately, I've done this before. When you transfer to a local store, it almost ALWAYS takes a minimum of 24 hours additional because they have to re-route your package and get it on another truck. I've been in your shoes though, so I feel for you.

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
I just checked the UPS tracking page and it says 2 days remaining - hmm... do you think we might get the phone on Thursday?

iphone5dalic

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys i'm glad to read the comments on here the last couple days but i finally sign up to ask a question. I've been using T-mobile for years but finally wanted to switch with Verizon for the new iphone 5.

My question is will porting my number cause any kind of delay? I order my phone before 9am 9/14 and got a conformation mail.

Preorder Confirmation: ************2001
Order Number: ****70
Order Location: ****001
Deliver By: 09/21/2012

I also check another way to do this and this is what it says:

Ace Order No:****70
Ace Order Location: ****001
Order status: We received your order and it is in the process.
Expected ship date: 09/21/2012
Tracking No:
Courier:

I've been refreshing and checking my email almost everyday for any changes but its been saying the same thing. I've read a lot of the response on this forum and some people already have a tracking number and courier but I don't as of yet.

I just wanna know will this phone be delivered on time since the date has never change. I want it so bad already :-(

fmflex

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Yes. I got an order confirmation email on Friday. Then this morning I got one stating that there was an issue with my credit card and to call them (account is under wife's name and I used my credit card, wasn't thinking at 2 am when I placed order). I called them, took care of it. Charge showed up as pending on CC and just now, got an email with FedEx tracking # showing it in Memphis for Friday delivery by 3pm.

Bankst79

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
9/19 delivery date???

I was pretty excited to see that the delivery date would be 9/19 when I checked my tracking info from FedEx, BUT how likely is it that I'll actually get it tomorrow??

sk8erdh36

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I was pretty excited to see that the delivery date would be 9/19 when I checked my tracking info from FedEx, BUT how likely is it that I'll actually get it tomorrow??

I think it is unlikely. I believe they have been told not to deliver it until Friday. Any chance you ordered accessories? And that is the tracking # for them?

samuelmorgan

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site

That's interesting. Please post if it comes in! My tracking says delivery before noon on Friday
and I leave at 9 on Friday and my boyfriend leaves at 11:30.... I hope it comes before then.

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
CC transaction is no longer pending, but I have still not been charged, either, and AT&T still shows "In progress" or "processing". It's been five days already!