- 09-19-2012, 02:58 PM #1101
I'm just waiting to even find out if I made the Sprint cut off to receive it by the 21st. They are so misleading with their information. Reps tell me on or around, as does the website. I ordered the phone by the cutoff they mentioned to receive it by Friday but with credit check and all, the order didn't get approved/processed until 3 hours later (Right past the cut off). Who knows.
- 09-19-2012, 03:00 PM #1102
- 09-19-2012, 03:01 PM #1103
https://www.wireless.att.com/order_s...us_results.jsp shows my tracking number.
It says shipping date 9/16 but qty shipped 0 and the tracking number doesn't work, but I got one.
- 09-19-2012, 03:01 PM #1104
- 09-19-2012, 03:04 PM #1105
- 09-19-2012, 03:06 PM #1106
- 09-19-2012, 03:12 PM #1107
- 09-19-2012, 03:17 PM #1108
- 09-19-2012, 03:18 PM #1109iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Sprint is clearly jerking everyone's chain... At least people that ordered else where can do the Tracking Reference trick thing... if your phone is coming through Sprint, you're up a creek (hopefully only unti tonight). I'm sure we'll have our defices by the dates promised, but OH how I'd love know where in the US is my dear Black 32gb iPhone 5........ This is ridiculous... Not just because I'm on the edge of my seat, but I'd never feel comfortable with a company not giving me shipping info on any thing I purchase online that PROMISES a tracking number... Sprint needs to take a note from the other carriers, or Amazon at least! lol
- 09-19-2012, 03:20 PM #1110
- 09-19-2012, 03:22 PM #1111
- 09-19-2012, 03:32 PM #1112
My AT&T 2 phone order just changed status to shipped!
I ordered both at 1:40am pst on the 14th direct from AT&T site. The order confirmation with "pending shipment" was sent to me at 11:30am on the 14th and was the only email I received. I added them to a cancelled Ipad account, both without contract (paid full price) as 2 new lines.
Last edited by MxHonda; 09-19-2012 at 03:44 PM.
- 09-19-2012, 03:46 PM #1113
- 09-19-2012, 03:47 PM #1114
- 09-19-2012, 03:48 PM #1115
- 09-19-2012, 03:56 PM #1116
- 09-19-2012, 03:56 PM #1117iPhone Newbie
- 21 Posts
I just signed up for texts for tracking at UPS and I got a text saying "UPS IN TRANSIT LOUISVILLE, KY, US as of 09/18/2012 00:59 AM"
I am optimistic that I will get it on Friday!!!
Do you have to be home and sign something when it gets there?
Last edited by LaRocket; 09-19-2012 at 04:01 PM.
- 09-19-2012, 03:59 PM #1118
- 09-19-2012, 04:03 PM #1119
- 09-19-2012, 04:05 PM #1120
- 09-19-2012, 04:08 PM #1121
- 09-19-2012, 04:12 PM #1122
- 09-19-2012, 04:21 PM #1123
- 09-19-2012, 04:29 PM #1124
- 09-19-2012, 04:33 PM #1125
man this is nuts mine still says on apple's site preparing shipping delivery by 9-21 i checked ups with phone numbers and birthdays and still no tracking can someone tell them to release my stuff now i will go and get me some more jumex mango nectar and sit on my lawn until the delivery guy brings my stuff. peacccceeeee