- 09-18-2012, 11:19 PM #926
- 09-18-2012, 11:37 PM #927
Hey guys i'm glad to read the comments on here the last couple days but i finally sign up to ask a question. I've been using T-mobile for years but finally wanted to switch with Verizon for the new iphone 5.
My question is will porting my number cause any kind of delay? I order my phone before 9am 9/14 and got a conformation mail.
Preorder Confirmation: ************2001
Order Number: ****70
Order Location: ****001
Deliver By: 09/21/2012
I also check another way to do this and this is what it says:
Ace Order No:****70
Ace Order Location: ****001
Order status: We received your order and it is in the process.
Expected ship date: 09/21/2012
I've been refreshing and checking my email almost everyday for any changes but its been saying the same thing. I've read a lot of the response on this forum and some people already have a tracking number and courier but I don't as of yet.
I just wanna know will this phone be delivered on time since the date has never change. I want it so bad already :-(
- 09-18-2012, 11:45 PM #928
- 09-18-2012, 11:50 PM #929
- 09-19-2012, 12:02 AM #930
- 09-19-2012, 12:10 AM #931
- 09-19-2012, 12:16 AM #932
Yes. I got an order confirmation email on Friday. Then this morning I got one stating that there was an issue with my credit card and to call them (account is under wife's name and I used my credit card, wasn't thinking at 2 am when I placed order). I called them, took care of it. Charge showed up as pending on CC and just now, got an email with FedEx tracking # showing it in Memphis for Friday delivery by 3pm.
- 09-19-2012, 12:22 AM #933
- 09-19-2012, 12:34 AM #934
- 09-19-2012, 12:39 AM #935
- 09-19-2012, 12:42 AM #936
- 09-19-2012, 12:43 AM #937
- 09-19-2012, 12:51 AM #938
- 09-19-2012, 01:01 AM #939
- 09-19-2012, 01:12 AM #940
- 09-19-2012, 02:20 AM #941
- 09-19-2012, 02:24 AM #942>>>UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Verify your information and try again.
Last edited by johndhynes; 09-19-2012 at 02:29 AM.
- 09-19-2012, 02:28 AM #943
I have one of mine scheduled to be delivered tomorrow and when I called FedEx to ask them about changing the address she said there was a note saying do not process until Thursday so I may not see it on 9/19. I'm hoping I will still get it but we shall see.
I'll be sure to post if I do.
- 09-19-2012, 02:39 AM #944
AT&T still says "In Progress" or "Processing" but now it says shipped 9/16 by FedEx and gives a tracking number that does not work. But now I can enter it into my Parcel app and get notified when it updates, so I don't have to keep reloading the web page and typing CAPTCHAs.
- 09-19-2012, 03:00 AM #945iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
Hey all-my verizone iphone shipped on the 18th and says overnight shipping- but it also says "future delivery requested." Does anyone know if we can pick it up at the fed ex facility once it arrives since it seems they won't deliver it from the truck until the 21st??
- 09-19-2012, 04:01 AM #946
- 09-19-2012, 05:03 AM #947iPhone Newbie
- 46 Posts
Ugh. In Canada, ordered at about 12:04 and I see SQUAT on my Apple orders.
My carrier, Telus, doesn't have the infrastructure in place to actually provide any info on preorder status or, well, anything for that matter. They've stated there is certainty it will arrive on the 21st, and Telus just has Apple route the phone directly to me, versus going to Telus. But it may mean I don't get a tracking number for *my* phone.
Argh. Dying here, Apple. Do something!!
- 09-19-2012, 05:29 AM #948
- 09-19-2012, 05:41 AM #949
- 09-19-2012, 05:54 AM #950