- 09-18-2012, 02:52 PM #801
My boy lives in West Chester, PA and it appears the phone is already there. But as you can see it says "Future delivery requested". It's painful for him that it's not too far and there's nothing he can do about it for 3 days LOL. Meanwhile, mine left Louisville via UPS 10AM this morning.
Last edited by scorpiodsu; 09-18-2012 at 02:54 PM.
- 09-18-2012, 02:52 PM #802
- 09-18-2012, 02:52 PM #803
- 09-18-2012, 02:53 PM #804
- 09-18-2012, 02:54 PM #805
- 09-18-2012, 02:56 PM #806
- 09-18-2012, 02:57 PM #807iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Card Charged by AT&T -- What Does it All Mean?
I ordered my phone at approximately 3 a.m. PT and got a confirmation email from AT&T.
I remember seeing a statement from AT&T that if I ordered by 8 a.m. PT on 9/14 I should have delivery on 9/21.
Two questions for the group?
1. Has anyone else had their card charged (actually, not merely pending) by AT&T, specifically anyone who received a delayed ship date?
2. Am I reading too much into this idea that AT&T will ship the iPhone 5 on 9/21 and thus it will be impossible to actually receive it on 9/21?
- 09-18-2012, 02:57 PM #808
- 09-18-2012, 02:58 PM #809
- 09-18-2012, 02:58 PM #810
- 09-18-2012, 03:00 PM #811
- 09-18-2012, 03:08 PM #812
- 09-18-2012, 03:08 PM #813
- 09-18-2012, 03:15 PM #814
I'm starting to lose hope for a Friday delivery of my phone. I ordered through Verizon and I'm one of the folks who got the email from VZW that said 9/21 delivery, but when I check order status on the website, it says expected ship date is 9/21.
I guess other folks who ordered from Verizon are getting ship notifications today?
- 09-18-2012, 03:17 PM #815
- 09-18-2012, 03:21 PM #816iPhone Newbie
- 15 Posts
Next time, I'm camping in line somewhere and getting one. This is too stressful.
- 09-18-2012, 03:22 PM #817
- 09-18-2012, 03:27 PM #818iPhone Nanite
- 9 Posts
- 09-18-2012, 03:28 PM #819
- 09-18-2012, 03:30 PM #820
- 09-18-2012, 03:31 PM #821
Can someone please tell me (or even re-assure me) why when i go to look at my orders on apple.com, it STILL says preparing for shipment!!! It says that it is going to deliver on 9/21 because i did pre-order mine at 3:10 a.m. EST and if it makes a difference, its a black 32 gb Verizon phone.
- 09-18-2012, 03:32 PM #822
In the grand scheme of things, getting it in the middle of next week wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, but, like everyone else here, I'm impatient. This is my first iPhone.
- 09-18-2012, 03:33 PM #823iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
I ordered mine before 9 AM central time in the Verizon store. My confirmation email says that it will be delivered by 9/21 but when i check my order status it says shipped by 9/21. I am located in Nashville and saw a lot of people saying their phone is shipping from Nashville. I am hoping that is why i have not gotten shipping information yet.
- 09-18-2012, 03:33 PM #824
- 09-18-2012, 03:37 PM #825