iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

anon(764611)

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
Just an observation.. but I think people that are already Verizon customers are getting better results right now. New customers seem to be on the back burner regardless of when they ordered (ME!). Grumble.
I tried what another person did. Go to the ups website, and put your mobile number in the reference field, choose the country, and your ship to zip. Gave me everything.

Chase S

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
View attachment 18869 And now I've gotten this. The part that sticks out to me is where it says "Future delivery requested." That should dispel any hope that these will get out before the 21st.

What I plan on trying, once I get my tracking number, is waiting for it to hit the local office. FedEx is just around the corner from me (Pickup office) and I'll drive up there... worst that'll happen is they will say "no" and I'll waste about $2.00 in gas.

sudbury78#WN

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
Mine says this now--

Here is the status of your order.

Order Number: 49***
Tracking Number:

Courier :
Ship Date:

yeyeman9

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Tried it.. nada. Are you a new Verizon customer or existing?

I am a new Verizon costumer and my CC was charged this afternoon. I am showing "your order has been sent for processing" but no shipping date anymore. I am guessing tomorrow we will see some info on that hopefully...

Merrillane

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Actually I doubt it ships on Friday. It has to ship before so it can be DELIVERED on Friday. i think those people are completely lost....

I was under the impression the CC wasn't charged until it was shipped.
That is what Verizon cs told me that my credit card wld be chgd when the order is shipped

iRONicLEE

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
just got my shipping information, phone has an origin scan of 5:46PM in Nashville, TN... I'm in Georgia its only in the next state up ugh so close but so far away lol

kpageisgreat

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Good to go on my end. Received email with tracking number and the site updated with info. Shipping date is the 20th, so yeah should be here by 21st before 3pm.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73