- 09-16-2012, 06:12 PM #226
- 09-16-2012, 06:24 PM #227
- 09-16-2012, 06:35 PM #228
- 09-16-2012, 06:43 PM #229
- 09-16-2012, 07:38 PM #230
I pre-ordered a black 32 GB iPhone 5 threw Verizon on the 14th at about 5:15am. I never got a confirmation emal. However I can track my order number on their website & I'm expected to get it the 21st! Should I be worried that I never recieved a confirmation email?
- 09-16-2012, 07:40 PM #231
- 09-16-2012, 07:48 PM #232
- 09-16-2012, 07:52 PM #233
Shipment Type: Package
Shipment Reference: Phone Number (Credit Card Billing)
Shipment Date Range: Leave default
Destination Country: Select as appropriate
Destination ZIP/Postal Code: Select as appropriate
If you find a match and it has a delivery date matching what you're expecting ex. Sept 21st, you've found the tracking number.
- 09-16-2012, 07:55 PM #234iPhone Newbie
- 15 Posts
I preordered my iPhone 5 on Friday morning through AT&T online. The order screen AND my confirmation email tell me that it will arrive ON 9/21.
A friend of mine ordered her's through her local AT&T store in Florida and was told and has a receipt to back it up that she would also have her's on 9/21. However, last night she received an email saying her's may not come for 14 to 21 days.
I went online to AT&T this morning and did a chat with two separate reps, to confirm when my iPhone will arrive. I've never done a pre-order before, and I know I need to be home in order to sign for my phone or they won't leave it. I was told that my phone will be in their WAREHOUSE on 9/21 and I won't receive it for 1 to 2 business days later. But both my confirmation email and the order screen said it would arrive ON 9/21 to my home.
How do these things typically work? Isn't one of the perks of pre-ordering that you receive your item ON launch day to your house? I've heard stories of stuff even showing up a day earlier than launch day. What have your experiences been? Should I still expect it for Friday?
I noticed that some of your order status information has been updated to say "shipped", but that mostly seems to be through Verizon or Apple directly. Has anyone had their status updated who ordered theirs through AT&T? Another rep tonight told me that as long as my order was in before 9AM PST, I should have it "on or around" the 21st. This is becoming like the cable company..."we'll be there between 8AM and next year."
- 09-16-2012, 07:59 PM #235
- 09-16-2012, 08:01 PM #236
- 09-16-2012, 08:04 PM #237
- 09-16-2012, 08:08 PM #238
- 09-16-2012, 08:09 PM #239
- 09-16-2012, 08:24 PM #240
- 09-16-2012, 08:47 PM #241
- 09-16-2012, 08:50 PM #242
- 09-16-2012, 08:51 PM #243
- 09-16-2012, 09:03 PM #244
- 09-16-2012, 09:34 PM #245
- 09-16-2012, 10:15 PM #246
I just checked my Verizon order & noticed that there isn't a track number. It just says 'We have received your order & it is being processed" and that my expected ship date is 9/21/12. Nothing is next to where it says tracking number!
- 09-16-2012, 10:22 PM #247
- 09-16-2012, 10:26 PM #248
- 09-16-2012, 10:27 PM #249
- 09-16-2012, 10:27 PM #250