iPhone 5 Shipping/Tracking

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Got my order in at 3:18am on Fri. This is my order status as of yesterday morning:

e8y6e9eq.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

yeyeman9

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
For those of you trying this link: https://preorder.verizonwireless.com/iconic/iconic/screens/IconicSearchInit.do

From verizon wireless. Use your "Preorder Confirmation" number, don't use your Order Number. I was making that mistake and that is why it wasn't coming up. I feel kinda stupid now, but maybe there are other people in the same boat!

Mine says: "We received your order and it is in process" expected ship date 9/21. Hopefully it ships soon!

Alienware_51#IM

Aug 11, 2008
Visit site
It looks like in my previous post I had the incorrect order time listed. I preordered my iPhone 5 at 1:15AM (not 2AM) PDT via Apple.com and have the 2 week shipping estimate (on the order status page it lists an Oct. 5th delivery date). Crazy how they sold out so fast!

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Most people getting tracking #s now ordered from the Apple Store and since Apple is shipping them directly from the factory, it needs the extra lead time. We've seen this year in and year out with pre-orders :)

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Kinda confused! I just called Verizon and the rep told me that my order will ship on the 21st, so asked if he meant I will get it by then, he said no once they get the shipment from apple it will then come to me. So I called back and talked to someone else and this rep said that I will get it on the 21st! SO CONFUSED!! lol

bmxfreak995

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I am not worried about getting it on the 21st. Honestly I think we will get them on Wednesday the 19th. Think about it. Thats the day they are releasing iOS 6. This is what happened two years ago when I preordered the iPhone 4. The Verizon people typically don't know much at all. I learned that last time I preordered too. Just sit tight and enjoy the suspense. We should all have our phones in no time.

Last edited:

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Kinda confused! I just called Verizon and the rep told me that my order will ship on the 21st, so asked if he meant I will get it by then, he said no once they get the shipment from apple it will then come to me. So I called back and talked to someone else and this rep said that I will get it on the 21st! SO CONFUSED!! lol

Never call verizon because they have no clue and will give you 10 different answers.

Reactions: rpol86

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I am not worried about getting it on the 21st. Honestly I think we will get them on Wednesday the 19th. Think about it. Thats the day they are releasing iOS 6. This is what happened two years ago when I preordered the iPhone 4. The Verizon people typically don't know much at all. I learned that last time i preordered too. Just sit tight and enjoy the suspense. We should all have our phones in no time.

I hope so since I finished my order by 2:59AM EST! This will be the first time I pre-order any phone but I've had every single iPhone since the first one on AT&T and moved to Verizon on the iPhone 4 because of coverage. Now does Verizon send another email once it ships?

Last edited:

UKFan643

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I had my preorder done on Verizon's website at 12:04 am. As of right now, my status on their website is still "order received and in process." I'm hoping for a change in status soon!

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I had my preorder done on Verizon's website at 12:04 am. As of right now, my status on their website is still "order received and in process." I'm hoping for a change in status soon!

I'm guessing that Verizon doesn't do a good job on updating the system, and I feel the same way. If I don't get the phone by friday I'm going to be really upset, staying u late won't be worth it anymore!

Netofficer

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Where did you purchase yours? If apple store, did it originally say ship in 2 weeks or something else? Also, when did you place your order?

Thanks.
I purchased mine from apple Canada online store, when I submit order it says deliver date sep 21st, I placed my order 12:47 am on the 14th

UKFan643

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm guessing that Verizon doesn't do a good job on updating the system, and I feel the same way. If I don't get the phone by friday I'm going to be really upset, staying u late won't be worth it anymore!

I haven't lost hope that we will get them Friday. I'm sure they just update their statuses less than Apple does. My email said "Delivered by 9/21" so they should make good on that.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner