"new" obx commuter skin?

hilol

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Tonight I bought a black on black otterbox commuter and the skin feels really flimsy. I bought it from one of those sketchy phone accessory stores in your local malls...we all have 'em. But, it has all of the markings of a real one.. It basically feels like the first commuter style silicone. I don't know what to think. It was sealed in the otterbox box, has all of the patent pending, clock, other markings on the inside that a real one'd have. So could this be the new skin for them? Has anyone bought one of these recently and noticed the same thing. It's not necessarially a bad thing at all, I'm just curious. Let me know. Thanks

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
i have the most recent otterbox and yea its flimsy. in fact, thats one of the things i first noticed after just having a BB Torch 9860 with a commuter case. its softer and floppier than the previous one.

hilol

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Ok good it's not just me! I think it's an actual improvement. The other one you had to "break in" and any color other than black would turn blue if it was in your jean pockets. Annoying.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2