Good iPad case

kevinipad

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

Just got a new iPad. Need a good iPad case. So, recommend me good iPAd case and/or a good deal for an iPad case. I am from India. Also, I can buy online from USA & UK and can get it delivered to my place.

Thanx.

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
It depends on what you want the case to do. I like the TPU skins personally. Some of the folios are nice too. My wife has a keyboard case that she really enjoys. So there are a lot of options and a lot of different prices. Check eBay and see if there is anything that looks particular good to you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Smurfy71

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
It depends on what you want the case to do. I like the TPU skins personally. Some of the folios are nice too. My wife has a keyboard case that she really enjoys. So there are a lot of options and a lot of different prices. Check eBay and see if there is anything that looks particular good to you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Totally agree.
I bought the smartcase with my iPad, only to be disappointed in it, I find the iPad to be very slippery and do not want to drop it.
Next, I switched to a folio keyboard case, liked the folio, not so much the keyboard.
Next I went to a straight leather folio, no pockets, just a flip over cover. Loved it, but left it in the sun and it warped.
Now using a Targus THZ155 folio case. Very nice, has pockets for business cards, stylus holder, and a cleaning pad. So far very happy with it.

omayakarboom

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
I got this for my iPad2 but it is also suitable for iPad3. After I ordered iPhone5, I have no enough money to buy the new iPad, feel so sad
Frosted Hard Back Case w/ Stand Bracket f iPad 2/3/ The New iPad MHC-113654 - TinyDeal
113654_839439_MHC-113654.jpg

jamesbarlow

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
So, you basically looking for a genuine Apple ipad case? Imagine if you order from US or UK to India, this will cost you not only for the price and shipping but also the duties. Anyway, have you tried buying plain cases and if you are creative you can even turn it to a custom ipad cases and even more unique.

Last edited:

h_A_Z

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Best case for style - Portenzo cases. I bought the Composition.
Best functional case IMHO - FlipSteady. Doesn't protect well but it can be used in all sorts of position!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73