Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

9 Posts
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts

Default Can Anyone Recommend a Case and Keyboard Separate?

Hello all!! Just bought an iPad 2 and am looking at the different cases. I'm sure this has been asked before but I cant seem to find it so here goes... I am looking for a strong, protective case that will also work with a keyboard but can be detached from the keyboard and still look like a normal case that only protects the back if that makes sense. I would also prefer the keyboard be hard, not one that you can roll up and responsive. I wonít be using the keyboard all the time and donít want the hassle of trying to unfold my iPad to use it. It may be a hefty wish list, but it would also be nice if the option was on the cheaper end as after purchasing my new toy and a warranty Iím a little strapped for cash.

Thanks for any help!!
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

After reading this twice...thats an amazing idea! I have been using a rather cheap no name iPad 2 Aluminum Bluetooth Keyboard Case iPad 2 Aluminum Bluetooth Keyboard Case[/url] ipad aluminum keyboard case and realized it cannot be both! lol. But after a breif search i found a Kensington option on amazon. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005Y1CYSQ/...mUvbUpU1895200 Will keep an eye on it in case the price ever comes down.