Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Beginner

65 Posts
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts

Default Rok Bed V3 Case

Hi All

Just curious if anyone has tried the Rok-Bed V3 case with the mounting system, I always like the first case but would not buy a metal case because all the complaints of reduction of reception. The new case does not have this issue. Reviews on Amazon are favorable so figured it would be best to check here first. Thanks

iMore Genius

4,231 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,976 Global Posts

That is a nice looking case, although i've never tried or seen one in person. I like the purple & pink one myself, BUT the only thing that gives me the heebie-jeebies is the magnet that can adapt to the back of the case. Personally, I would not want a magnet like that on my device, i'd be afraid of it having a negative affect on the battery or hardware inside the device - although the functional idea of it is great. NOW the twist mount that is also on the back would be GREAT for me while driving so my phone is in one stationary place, and not sitting in my console dish sliding around a bit while driving.

Another case i may consider for myself too!
    iPhone Nanite

4 Posts
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts

I have one. It's nice and rugged. However, it's a pain in the A to get it off. I have to use a flathead screwdriver. Go with the magnet accessory cause it's nice.
    iMore Intermediate

311 Posts

I am going to order one now. I love the looks of the case and i am sure the magnet wouldn't have a negative affect on the battery. Can't wait till it gets here. I am also ordering the belt clip and magnet accessories.