Are you using a case for your iphone?

Do you use a case/cover for your iphone?

• Yes, Definitely I always want to protect my device.

Votes: 64 64.0%
  • No, Why do I have to hide the sexy design of iphone?

Votes: 13 13.0%
  • Sometimes I use, sometimes don't

Votes: 23 23.0%

• Total voters

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I haven't been on here for a while, but since I've been gone I started using the LifeProof case and I LOVE it! I don't even notice that its on anymore. Waterfalls, raindrops, baby drool, and dust are no longer a concern!

Whether you want a case or not is your decision though. Some people go nude and have no issue. I've never dropped mine but I prefer my cases!

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I got the Limited edition Avengers Hulk edition hard case and absolutely love it. It's so cool to always have the great green monster make an appearance on my phone case back.

dublex

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I have an iPhone 4. Until last month, I would always have my iPhone in a case. I would cringe at the site of a naked phone. I always did think that having a case did cover up the beauty of the hardware Apple so elegantly designed but didn't want the risk of breaking it since I don't have a backup phone.

So since my contract runs up next month, I decided to take my phone out and let it breath a little bit. I love it. It feels lighter, more solid in the hands and looks just great.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I switch from having a case to using nothing from time to time, just depends on my mood and whether I'm going to be walking a lot with it in my pocket (where i tend to keep it in a case, like on vacation or on business trips).

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm paying like 8 bucks/month for TEC through Verizon so I'm gonna try going nude for a while. Actually started yesterday evening. Not as slippery as I anticipated this glass phone to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I got the Limited edition Avengers Hulk edition hard case and absolutely love it. It's so cool to always have the great green monster make an appearance on my phone case back.

what in the **** did i just read?

Reactions: Speedygi

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I just purchased a Navy Blue Otterbox Commuter case for my 4S. I love this case. The black looks sharp with the dark blue and the case is still lightweight enough to slip in my pocket and forget that it's there.

6c342606-78b3-745c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I just purchased a Navy Blue Otterbox Commuter case for my 4S. I love this case. The black looks sharp with the dark blue and the case is still lightweight enough to slip in my pocket and forget that it's there.

6c342606-78b3-745c.jpg

ummm ok but it looks like a guy case. jussayin

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I love the beauty of the naked iPhone just as much as the next guy. However, I don't like spending $100 every month or 2 to replace a broken screen or back. I drop my phone at least 2-3 times a month. If it wasn't in an Otterbox, I'd be spending so much on replacement parts. $50 one time keeps it in pristine condition and saves me lots of money. I don't want to have to treat my phone like an egg or newborn baby. I live life and my phone takes a beating.

graceann07

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi.

THis is the first time I join the forum. I want to have your ideas of whether using a case for iphone 4/4s or not. As you know, iphone is so fragile, especially to careless people like me ;) so a case is somehow necessary. However, the design of iphone 4/4s is amazing and sexy and I don't want to hide its beauty within any cover. Currently I use the isikey case for some days and have it "naked" sometimes.

hi...yes i definitely used a case for my iphone 4s to protect the front and rear glass of my iphone .in fact i have a collection of iphone cases that i bought at Online Shopping Philippines for Computers, Electronics, Appliances | LAZADA

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2