incase slider - protective?

hilol

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
im using the black incase slider with a zagg HD, is my phone protected? is the zagg like "shock absorbent" to the screen and i know the incase isnt protective. any opinions?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
The Zagg is meant to help prevent scratching. It actually would help prevent a screen from shattering would I would not rely on it to stop it from happening.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I have a Zagg on my iPhone, but it's purely to prevent scratches.

A girl I used to work with accidentally threw her phone across the parking lot at work (I have no idea how this happened - how do you "accidentally" throw your phone?). She had the InCase Slider on her phone. The case got destroyed but her iPhone was pristine - not a scratch on it. I'd say that's a pretty solid case!

Last edited:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I have a Zagg on my iPhone, but it's purely to prevent scratches.

A girl I used to work with accidentally threw her phone across the parking lot at work (I have no idea how this happened - how do you "accidentally" through your phone?). She had the InCase Slider on her phone. The case got destroyed but her iPhone was pristine - not a scratch on it. I'd say that's a pretty solid case!

lmfao !! how in the world do you 'accidentally' throw a phone across a parking lot ?!?!?! LOL thats a good on indeed !! :p

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I have no idea, Pink! I wish I was in the parking lot to see it happen (I was in the process of approving 15 publications to be sent to the printer). I guess she was going to drop her purse (it was some expensive brand) and in the process of saving that threw her phone like a football across the parking lot. It was a purple case with the metallic bottom. Well the metallic purple was almost completely flaked/scratched off. The upper left hand corner of the case was shattered/cracked but only a small triangular piece was actually missing. We shared an office, so the next morning she asked me to look at her phone (which was still in the case) to make sure everything was ok. She went out on lunch that next day to buy a new case (I recommended an OtterBox Defender - she got an Incipio Feather haha).

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2