Do you have a case or go naked?

bcpalma

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I am a little OCD about this, well alot. I have 3 good cases, a cheap Belkin, an Iron Man case from Target (clips on, no REAL protection), and an Otterbox Commuter. I change them on a weekly basis and can never seem to be satisfied! I have 3 cases and am now going naked. Anyone else weird about their cases or is it just me? Belkin collects alot of lint and stuff, Iron Man is cool, but not going to protect against a drop, and the Otterbox is just too damn big.

Life to date I have never dropped a phone (knock on wood), but I worry, seeing how I dropped hundreds for an Iphone. Talk to me people.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
there are a lot of nice looking cases out there now but i get bored easily and would change them all of the time. it doesn't just stop there either.. but that's another story

i use a commuter during the week/during the day ONLY because of the industry i work in (construction) i don't even like Otterbox but i feel that is the best way for me to stay protected at work AND it was FREE!

but when i am away from work it's NAKED TIME!! :) no screen protectors either! :eek:

Moneymiike420

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Had a speck cs for a few weeks when I got my 4s in October but I took it off and have been using a 10 $ thin silicone skin ever since I like thin cases but would much rather go naked but it's not worth the risk of breaking the screen i love changing cases but I've been really good with leaving this smoke silicone one on....think it's time to grab a new case this weekend!💂

iRetired

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
I'd love to find a clear silicone case. Haven't seen one yet on ebay, though. I have probably spent on cases what I paid for my iPhone when I bought it! Wood, leather, TPU, you name it, I have it...

Fatboy71

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
I have an Ikonic Edge leather pouch which I can slip my iPhone in and out of quickly. But I cannot stand the rubberized cases, I think they look awful.

*book

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
I, too am a bit OCD about the case situation! I've had my iPhone for only a week and a few days and until today, it's been au natural. On Friday I ordered the Mobi Crystal Case and the Case-Mate Barely There in pink and they arrived today. (WTG iMore!) I have the crystal case on it now and have broken 2 nails trying to get it off because I can see a tiny speck of dirt or something on the back. :rolleyes: This device is so darn pretty I really don't want to cover it up - even with the crystal case but I guess I might as well use it since I've got it - - right?! Again with the :rolleyes:

|-KGB-|CaptHowdy

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
im rocking the lifeproof and I wont upgrade my iphone until there is a new lifeproof for the new iphone. i love this case. listen to music in the shower. i took it to the pool the other day and took pics of my kids swimming underwater and video underwater. i love this case. sure it has its downfalls. have to use an adapter for the headphone jack and it only works with apple chargers. but totally worth it to me. i can do anything with my phone and not worry.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm using an Incipio Double Cover at the moment but I usually use a Griffin Reveal. I only use my phone without a case when I have to dress up for an event.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

april_n_paris

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
I bought a black leather case when I first bought the phone. Then noticed that everyone on the street had the exact same case...AND...I couldn't see it in my bag. So I bought another leather case in a tangerine leather with stitching around the edges....very classy. I was very tempted to get the red Ferrari case but was afraid it would make my phone an even bigger theif magnet.
OK, ok...so it's a fashion accessory for me. Change the covers according to what I'm wearing. Cheaper than changing phones.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
OtterBox Defender for me. It never comes off and my phone is in perfect condition. I drop it at least twice a week so having the defender keeps me going.

Chanpisan#IM

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I love the way naked but sometime i go with the case , the case that i have used often are powersupport and uncommon case these case are really thin look like naked ;)

Last edited:

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I like my Speck case but also have and use the LifeProof and Bulletproof cases. At home on the weekend it's all about going completely naked.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox