Any suggestions for cases geared towards photography?

ahals

May 13, 2012
Visit site
I don't own any sort of camera at the moment, but I love taking and editing pictures. So obviously having a nice new iPhone 4s has been the coolest thing ever for me.

Long story short, I'd like to get a case that's geared toward photography, like the Gymbl, but I also, use me phone for a million other things so I don't want something super specialized like the Diff case.

Any suggestions? Anyone try out the Gymbl and want to fill me in on the pros/cons?

Thank you!

SimonSage

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Dang, I was going to suggest iShuttr, but that's probably too specialized. What do you not like about the Diff case? I find it's multipurpose enough... Cover that doubles as a stand and privacy shield, adventure clip hole...

ahals

May 13, 2012
Visit site
Hadn't heard of the iShutter before, but that looks potentially awesome. It looks like it didn't get funded through Kickstarter though. Did it ever get developed?

My biggest complaint about the Diff case was that it felt like a bumper just with lids rather than a real case, and the plastic didn't seem to be of the best quality. And the lids were my second big complaint. I felt that they did not offer the full protection I wanted and were removed far too easily. Still I gave it a chance for a couple days and the final straw was when I realized that the front lid often kept me from answering my phone calls in time. I couldn't talk comfortably without completely removing the lid.

Most of those things I could have lived with, but there were other small annoyances that when added up were just too many marks against the Diff case that all came up with in the first week of having it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234