Screen Protectors

Possession

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Since I'm getting a upgraded capacity iPhone soon, hunting for screen protectors. Anyone recommend any good ones?
Everyone says cheap are good, but the last ones I've used have always ruined the screen and made it really horrible to use (like cant glide finger over screen) and make the fingerprints show up really bad. That happened with both BSE and cheap ones so unsure what ones to go for this time.
Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Friend of mine uses Privacy Screen. Personally I can't stand them. I switch between an Otterbox Defender and a Ballistics case and both have built in SPs.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i was BIG on Zagg but yesterday my front screen protector started to peel off. more than likely due to the fact i mostly run without a case. this will be the 3rd time

design flaw? or my bad luck. i threw it into the trash and now my 4S is as naked as a baby's ass! :eek:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I used toget the 3pk from Verizon for like$10 but the high gloss is very annoying when your using the phone outdoors. I don't mind paying a little extra and get the anti-glare screen protectors right from Apple. You can either purchase right on line, or if you have an Apple store close to you they always have them - $15 for a 2 PK.

melissasraja

May 23, 2012
Visit site
I go for Ebay. $4-5 for 5 front and back protectors. Then I put on a case. Right now Im using a Zagg on mine and hate it. It has tons of what look like bumps but they are smooth. They are just visually annoying. On my husbands I put the Ebay ones and it looks great. Wouldnt even know they were on if I hadnt done it myself.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I would say the best screen protector is either the PowerSupport Anti-Glare or the Wrapsol

These are the ones Apple carries - they have been the best SP's i've used on my 4S. I tried quite a few from the lowest priced ones to mid-priced, and to me the quality isn't as good as these ones Apple sells. But, thats just MHO & what i prefer and would recommend:)

korp#IM

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
The zagg protectors show very little finger prints where most others will show up easily. Not to mention you get a lifetime warranty on zagg ... so if you don't want to purchase additional then it is a much better option.

specialkd24

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I like the Powersupport Crystal film. I had the anti-glare first (since it was the one they carry at the Apple Store), but it started to peel because of the case I had. So when I got a new case I got the Crystal and it really makes the screen stand out and the high resolution colors shine through (more so than the anti-glare).

You can buy a pack that has 1 anti-glare, 1 crystal and 1 back film.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77