HD versions from Jawbone (original vs Icon HD or Era)??

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

Anybody here able to say if the HD Jawbone ear pieces are considerably better than originals? I have an Icon that's better than other models I had but would like deeper tone like I get with my Apple headphones.

Thank you.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've used the Jawbone 2 and I currently use the original Jawbone Icon and both exceeded my expectations. I've yet to try the Icon HD or the ERA and from what I've *read*, the upgrade isn't warranted for my usage.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I've used the Jawbone 2 and I currently use the original Jawbone Icon and both exceeded my expectations. I've yet to try the Icon HD or the ERA and from what I've *read*, the upgrade isn't warranted for my usage.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

Thank you.

My Icon was made better with the firmware update. I'm not the sort who has a phone dongle in my ear all day but I'm a podcast addict. I thought maybe a HD version would sound more like my Apple phones but spare the pair of plugs in my ear look at my work sites.

With 30 - 50+ % jumps from Icon to HD, Era or a Bose it really makes me wonder if it's that much more product.

Thanks again.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you.

My Icon was made better with the firmware update. I'm not the sort who has a phone dongle in my ear all day but I'm a podcast addict. I thought maybe a HD version would sound more like my Apple phones but spare the pair of plugs in my ear look at my work sites.

With 30 - 50+ % jumps from Icon to HD, Era or a Bose it really makes me wonder if it's that much more product.

Thanks again.

Keep in mind that as great as Jawbone earpieces sound, they cannot take the place of a dual ear earpiece. The sound in both ears trump a single ear every time, in my opinion. I've listened to music via my icon but the one ear thing wasn't cutting it for me. Podcasts were not a problem. Still, I only use my icon for talking but my Bose IE2 earpiece is for everything else...;)

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)