Case-Mate Barely There

jayhawkfan18

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I realize this is a shot in the dark, but hey it's worth a try. I used to have an iphone 4 with a black Case-Mate Barely There case that had a hole in the back to reveal the Apple logo. I sold that phone and the case with it a while back. Now that I have the 4S I would really like to have that specific model case back. The newer versions have the entire back covered and, as petty as that sounds, I don't like that. (I also have an Otterbox Commuter and it reveals the Apple logo so I like that they look very similar).

My question is does anybody have one that they don't use in decent shape that I could buy from them? OR have you seen any websites that still sell the older models? I have searched eBay and have had no luck.

Thanks in advance for any help.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Hey man...

Peligro is right, your best bet will be Amazon. I found this (which seems to be what you're looking for): Amazon.com: NEW OEM CASEMATE BARLEY THERE SLIM BLACK CASE FOR IPHONE 4: Cell Phones & Accessories

I'm not sure if this is a legit "Case Mate" case or not. It could just be one that looks like it. The seller seems to have receive a lot of positive feedback!

PS - If you have the 4S, an iPhone 4 case might not work! I think they moved the camera flash over slightly and some cases produce this weird "halo"/over exposed effect. If you have a 4S, you really want to go with something with the larger camera hold (like the new Barely There, CandyShells or Otterboxes).

Reactions: jayhawkfan18

jayhawkfan18

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the replies! I didn't know that the 4 cases might not all fit the 4S, so I appreciate that info as well. I may end up just going with the newer model then, just to avoid any possible issues.

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the replies! I didn't know that the 4 cases might not all fit the 4S, so I appreciate that info as well. I may end up just going with the newer model then, just to avoid any possible issues.

Just an FYI, but I use my "4" Barely There on my 4S with no issues. I don't like the new ones either. :(

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711