Anyone tried the iLid for 4s??

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking for a "wallet" like case too. Anxious to see if anyone has the iLid or something comparable they'd recommend.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I've never seen the ilid but I use a book book and love it

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Peligro, so you find it difficult to talk on your phone in the book book case? I feel like the flap that folds back might make the phone difficult to hold. Thoughts?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
It was at first and so was taking phone out to take a pic but the more I use it the leather breaks in and now it folds back really easy .. Now it folds back and I actually use the case to hold the phone when taking .. I just ordered my wire the speak candy shell wallet also so I'm interested to see how that is also but all in all I don't think I'll go back to a non iPhone wallet case or any other case for that matter

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Young Money

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
So after having waited what seemed like forever I finally got the MK-1 wallet case!!! I must say this hands down the best wallet case I've had, especially with the "open latch" concept. I have the casellet and although it does good in holding many cards, it's just too bulky! The MK-1 is considerably thin for a wallet case and to be honest I forget I have 4 credit cards packed behind the phone! I would recommend this case to everyone and anyone!

Mr.Mcgoo

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
So you are now using this case, it is better than the other wallet styles you had in previous post? It looks like a decent case from the video and pictures but not a fan of extra bulk, have enough on me...lol

Young Money

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I was using it meanwhile I had the 4s but now with the iPhone 5 I have the killspencer card carrier. If your not a fan of bulk your going to want to check this one out, it's the most minimal design and still has the ability to hold 3 cards
ytuda7u2.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2