iPad 2 and a Zagg Folio case & keyboard

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Finally, after about three weeks of waiting, I've received my Bluetooth iPad 2 Zagg Folio case & keyboard. I'm currently charging it, and will install and test it later...

Has anyone else tried this accessory? It seems to be the right size for sitting on a plane, and using that tiny 'behind the seat' table to type\work, etc.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
To be honest, I wouldn't buy it even if it was half the price. I think it just takes away from it being a iPad and turning a tablet into a netbook.

Appleshampoo

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I used the zagg and it's pretty nice. Personally I think the Writer plus series from Adonit is top notch.

I was against keyboard with iPads until I wanted to write a paper at work where I bring my iPad.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I now have it installed, and working. It merely two 30 seconds or so...

I find it weird using it, only because I keep reaching for a mouse, as if I had one there to use - LOL

I suppose it is time to learn gestures!

jimmers

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
When I had my original iPad I bought one. I returned it a day or so later because it was too hard to type on. The keys were smaller and scrunched together. I was always hitting the wrong key. Hopefully they have made some improvements since then.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I just looked at that Case-Mate keyboard and case, and it looks really 'soft'. Hence it is probably lighter than the Zagg Folio, too.

I do wish a company made a keyboard with the old school rubber pencil type mouse. While using my Zagg Folio keyboard, my right hand keeps looking for a mouse. Honestly...

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I just looked at that Case-Mate keyboard and case, and it looks really 'soft'. Hence it is probably lighter than the Zagg Folio, too.

I do wish a company made a keyboard with the old school rubber pencil type mouse. While using my Zagg Folio keyboard, my right hand keeps looking for a mouse. Honestly...

The Zaggs are nice. I was eyeing those for a while. I ended up getting the Targus keyboard case and it is awesome. To address a comment by one of the previous posters that felt like it takes away from it being an iPad and turns it into a netbook, I would say that I can understand his position on that, but it doesn't matter to me, because the keyboard with the iPad is awesome. I can't tell you the last time I was this excited about an accessory. It was well worth the money. It really comes in handy at work too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice