How often do you change cases?

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I leave my OtterBox Defender on full time. I take it off every 2 weeks for deep cleaning with some monster iKleen solution, microfiber cloth, and q-tips. I am looking at grabbing a life proof to switch between the two.

MRSBROWN2006

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
I have had mine less than a month but it's been in a pink otterbox since purchase. One phone, one case, yes I'm predictable like that.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

cmfoster#IM

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I use to change mine weekly (how sad is that? and, when I wasn't changing cases, I was browsing for cases online... lol) ... but, now I I'm pretty much sticking with the personalized Otterbox that I got from lipstickshades online.

Disturbed_Angel

May 7, 2011
Visit site
I have 6 cases I think, one is for work only, the second is a Morphie, and the rest I change around on my days off, though I will stick with the same one for any given time off in most cases, so prob 2-3 times a week.

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I try to change, but every case I have tried doesn't compare to the Belkin black and white case that I have on it now. It just seems to work out perfectly every time. But it is fun to look at new cases from time to time.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I have probably 6 cases and switch between the same 3 on a weekly basis. I'm still in search of the "perfect" case. Sometimes I just like to go naked because it's such a sleek phone but I've seem way too many cracked and broken iPhones to chance going naked for more than a few days.

I'm in search of a white, minimalist case, but it can't be silicone because for some reason white silicone seems to get really dirty with me (I'm not even a dirty person, lol).

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
heatherly, have you considered the iFrogz ultra lean case in white? I have this one & it is super, super thin, seriously you wouldnt know theres a case on the phone at all really - i barely use it because of this reason, i like my phone to have some bulk to it:)

It does give the phone a sleek look as well.

iFrogz Ultra Lean

Gomz

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys i found this thread about cases, i'm a big fan of phone cases even i know that in the end it will just going to sit somewhere in my drawer just like my last android phone that i purchased a lot. I always feel that i'm always in search and i really do like to check it online, its crazy its a lot of eye catching cases out there. But right now i got six all white cases buy its been six months now when i changed for my iphone 4s and its look like after i wear this element vapor R8 pro i never change it anymore, even when i change it after an hour i will put this back.

MissShayona

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I have 5.
Realtree AP Defender Otterbox
Plum/pink Defender Otterbox
Strength commuter otterbox
Red Gameboy Color Gel from Amazon
Pink Incipio

I have the Realtree otterbox on now and I love it! I get the most compliments on it as well. I'm kind of a case junkie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I think that I'm going to stick with this Belkin case that I have. It is pretty slick and doesn't add too much bulk, but does protect the phone.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
The white one does look slick but the price tag is outrageous.

Yea the ultra lean @ $29.99 is crazy - I got mine on a discount with coupons when i purchased it from BestBuy a few mths ago - and trust me, the amount of plastic wouldn't even cost what i paid for it either:rolleyes:

Nino18T

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Out of the many cases I own (Otterbox, Incipio, Mophie, etc.) I have had my White Element Vapor Pro on the longest. Doesn't add too much bulk, feels sturdy and allows for my Lucky Lab wraps peek through for a different look.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Out of the many cases I own (Otterbox, Incipio, Mophie, etc.) I have had my White Element Vapor Pro on the longest. Doesn't add too much bulk, feels sturdy and allows for my Lucky Lab wraps peek through for a different look.

Nino, are you the same "nino" from the CB 9650 forums? :) If it is, i remember you! (i'm P1nkD1am0nds aka iPinkk, over there)

Last edited:

_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
heatherly, have you considered the iFrogz ultra lean case in white? I have this one & it is super, super thin, seriously you wouldnt know theres a case on the phone at all really - i barely use it because of this reason, i like my phone to have some bulk to it:)

It does give the phone a sleek look as well.

iFrogz Ultra Lean

Thanks Pink! I'll definitely see if I can find it on Amazon for a bit cheaper. It looks great!

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk

djg21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I have an Otterbox Defender. I gues I'm hard on cases because the upper left hand corner keeps tearing - I assume from frequent uses of the headphone port and sound toggle. Otterbox has now sent me replacements on 2 occasions free of charge. Great product and great support. I'm going to buy the new Armor case when available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk; typos courtesy of autocorrect.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox