How often do you change cases?

Jared DiPane

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I find myself wanting to change cases like underwear lately.

I have soooo many cases, and something about each of them seems to annoy me depending on the day.

So how often do you normally change cases??

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I have a sickness ... Far too many, cases, pouches, covers ... Etc. I'm obsessed. Lol!

Sent from my jailbroken and heavily tweaked iPhone 4 using Tapatalk ;).

anon(4144202)

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I don't know it depends. Sometimes I might keep a case on for a day or two. My otter box defender and my book book usually stays on the longest out of all of them. Sometimes I use no case for a while too.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Not often, usually when I've abused it enough that it looks it. I have backups of this case in both the same color and variations. I'm boring!

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I use my Mophie case whenever I'm out and about, but when I'm home I use a Candyshell flip so I swap my cases a couple of times a day.

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Longest I've lasted in the same case is probably 5 days. I get VERY bored! Probably the reason I have around 15 cases :-/ have to say I've been slowing down. Probably will only get a couple more summer colors I've been eyeing. I usually last 2 or 3 days typically.

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
I go from a Ballistic HC, to an OB Defender, to an OB Commuter (several colors) , to a Bumper, (different colors) to completely Nude. Kinda depends on the day I guess or what I am doing.:rolleyes:

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I find a case a use it daily until I hear about another one I'd like to try. Currently, as I'm moving more toward a minimalist approach without going nude, I'm using my Elago S4 Slim Fit in white. Can't see a reason to take that off.

DKLongview

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
The way I feel about it is that since the iPhone is so universal, the only way to express yourself (or iPhone) is with cases. So, I'd change maybe three times a week.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I change cases only every few weeks. Sometimes I switch to my cassette tape case and other times (at semi-formal events) I go without a case. Normally, I use my Griffin Reveal case.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I have 2 cases right now - an OtterBox Defender and a PixelSkin HD (Speck). I love the PixelSkin, but it's pretty grimy now. I just picked up 2 candy shells on Amazon and the incipio stowaway case to use on vacation (and any other times I don't need to carry my wallet).

DomFeeney

Oct 12, 2008
Visit site
No case here. No matter what I try it just adds too much bulk and takes away from the industrial minimalism of the design

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Phil DeLong

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Right now the only cases I have are an Otterbox Defender and a Case-mate barely there case. It's been at least a month since I've used the Otterbox though, so I guess not very often.

rodger-bb

Oct 4, 2009
Visit site
Once every couple days. These are my favorite cases right now
1st. iBattz Mojo battery case
2nd. Mophie juice pack plus
3rd. XtruCase Duo Slider
4th. Xcel case
5th e13ctron s4v
6th. Trident kraken AMS

Trending Posts

Members online