Otterbox Miracle

teasac

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I hope I'm not violating any rules with this but gotta tell you guys this one......

I put my iPhone 4S on my mom in laws trunk lid to go back and finish a task before I went inside for dinner. While I was gone, mom in law left to go get that dinner I was looking for. without spending a lot of time with needless details, the phone didn't make the ride. She pulled out into traffic on a 55 mph highway and it flew off. I found the approximate location with "FIND MY IPHONE" app on my iPad and went there looking for it. I found the iPhone about 8-10 feet off the paved shoulder of that highway, in fairly deep weeds. I took apart my Defender Series Otterbox for a thorough examination and it didn't have a scratch on it. The Otterbox had a set of scratches on each end (indicating it had tumbled when it fell) but it too was really not hurt.

The miracle to me was that I found it, with no damage and even the case is still being used.

jimmers

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
Glad you had a happy ending. The Otterbox is a great protector and Find My iPhone is a great tool!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DKLongview

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
I always look at cases like Otterbox like having the best insurance. You can't deny that Otterbox cases take away from the iPhone's form factor. The cases are bulky, pricey, and not the most aesthetically pleasing. But in these scenarios, it's very valuable because it does its job.

Anyways, good for you.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711